Bioshock boys: It is time to see if Dead Space is hypeworthy

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
man Ram still feels way stronger than Junker Queen when solo tanking, JQ is so much fun but i'm still finding her squishy when solo tanking compared to the obvious best 3 right now (Orisa, Ram, Roadhog at least from what I've seen)

Ram honestly feels a bit overtuned at times, his damage is ridiculous

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
man Ram still feels way stronger than Junker Queen when solo tanking, JQ is so much fun but i'm still finding her squishy when solo tanking compared to the obvious best 3 right now (Orisa, Ram, Roadhog at least from what I've seen)

i’ll say when i’m playing ram i feel like i can open up an area and be more intimidating than JQ can

ram can just carve open an area and i don’t feel like jq can do that very well without her ult

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia

i’ll say when i’m playing ram i feel like i can open up an area and be more intimidating than JQ can

ram can just carve open an area and i don’t feel like jq can do that very well without her ult
That's what I've been saying, homies - JQ doesn't feel tanky at all outside of her ult, and her ult puts her out of bounds a lot. I see a lot of teams (her team) having to madly chase her down.

Meanwhile, Ram turns on his ult, blinds everyone, and if the other team is Le Stoopid enough to stick around he's gonna delete erryone.

Reactions: crotch

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
I did all of the side quests in one area of the FFVII Remake and it rewarded me with a cool story moment :o wish more games did stuff like that
Wtf I thought you were playing Elden Ring again, when did you start FF7R?

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Wtf I thought you were playing Elden Ring again, when did you start FF7R?

I'm still going through Elden Ring very slowly - been putting in an hour here and there. It's my secondary game so I'll prob beat it in like a year

Started FF7R almost a week ago

Reactions: GRattu
May 8, 2001
Colorado

Since the buffs, everyone has been playing JQ. Ram is still shitting all over her in every game I've been in with that match up.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
tinykin is dope af if you like 3d platformers btw, game is kind of like a typical 3d platformer with mild pikmin elements (there are little creatures you collect that you can use to do things like blow up obstacles, pick up / move items, or stack to reach higher places). has a really charming kind of cardboard cutout style art design on top of a richly designed 3d world that's basically honey i shrunk the kids type stuff. looks great. it's quite easy and i've heard it's short but it's still a really charming, chill game.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
tinykin is dope af if you like 3d platformers btw, game is kind of like a typical 3d platformer with mild pikmin elements (there are little creatures you collect that you can use to do things like blow up obstacles, pick up / move items, or stack to reach higher places). has a really charming kind of cardboard cutout style art design on top of a richly designed 3d world that's basically honey i shrunk the kids type stuff. looks great. it's quite easy and i've heard it's short but it's still a really charming, chill game.
The fiancée got that one and cleared it out, she thought it was great.

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
Opinions on it seem very divided, but I'm not really getting what some people are finding so terrible about it.
For me it was the constant talking and all the quips from the main character, it was so cringey and bad I shut it off after 15 minutes or so.

I think the magic parkour stuff was kind of interesting and the combat was alright, didn't play enough to really get it.

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
For me it was the constant talking and all the quips from the main character, it was so cringey and bad I shut it off after 15 minutes or so.

I think the magic parkour stuff was kind of interesting and the combat was alright, didn't play enough to really get it.

FWIW, you can reduce the frequency of the banter/quips in the options, or turn it off altogether.

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
i left the quips at default didn’t really bother me, i think i’m less triggered by it than most bc aloy, kratos etc none of them bothered me at all lol

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Good to know, maybe I'll try it again on the weekend.

Yeah, that shit was making me roll my eyes a bit too. :rofl: wouldn't have ruined the game for me, but I'm definitely glad they included an option to reduce it. Hopefully they just turn it down by default, I'm sure most of the feedback they're getting from the demo has to be saying the same thing about it.

Reactions: GRattu

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld