Bioshock boys: It is time to see if Dead Space is hypeworthy

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Been playing through Titanfall 2 campaign after seeing like literally everyone say how good it is. They were right, game is fun af. Never played the first one but this game def deserves all the praise it gets.

Reactions: Weapon X

monolith

OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
I want to get another PS5 game but for a shooter I genuinely prefer the PC...

I trust your judgement, so I'm picking it up in a few minutes.
Awesome, it takes a little time to get going (not like Doom where it's balls to the walls from minute one) but once you get to this one specific level (you'll know it when you get there) the game just takes off.

• Cool
Reactions: obscure/renegade

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Been playing through Titanfall 2 campaign after seeing like literally everyone say how good it is. They were right, game is fun af. Never played the first one but this game def deserves all the praise it gets.

I started that years ago and then got sidetracked, really need to go back to this one.

Reactions: monolith

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012

Very fun campaign and I like that it doesn't overstay its welcome. All killer no filler

NULL_bits

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2021
I couldn't get into the first Titanfall, but that's probably because it was online only (if I recall) and I sucked at it, I'm def more of a single player type of person. I have heard good thing about Titanfall 2's campaign though, so I might have to give it a go.

ostinato

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2012

So yeah this is getting strong reviews and I'm not surprised. Brilliant source material, paired with Chernobyl showrunner, and excellent casting.
I can't wait for some fuckin TrueGamers to go all TheAckshuallyOfUs on it and tell us why it sucks.

Reactions: Weapon X and crotch
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007

So yeah this is getting strong reviews and I'm not surprised. Brilliant source material, paired with Chernobyl showrunner, and excellent casting.
I can't wait for some fuckin TrueGamers to go all TheAckshuallyOfUs on it and tell us why it sucks.
Ya I'm fucking excited as shit to watch it

Reactions: ostinato and crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
I just finished 2 and started 3, barely anyone made it for me in 2, I made a lot of weird choices assuming people would die, didnt know I could've saved so many of them by putting competent people who were loyal to me in the right places, lost like 5 people who were loyal, I felt like such a savage

fucking garrus died, I nearly decided to call it there

I dont really love the game but will get through 3 (I know to set the bar low). I had never played any of them
hey unlimited sprint is a huge QOL change from 2 to 3 shit got on my nerves the past two games lol

Reactions: xconverge

monolith

OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Very fun campaign and I like that it doesn't overstay its welcome. All killer no filler
I just finished the game and this is a great way to put. There is no bullshit, no stupid quests, it's just a nice succinct action packed game with a good story and one good character and one awesome character.

Reactions: crotch

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Awesome, it takes a little time to get going (not like Doom where it's balls to the walls from minute one) but once you get to this one specific level (you'll know it when you get there) the game just takes off.
Started it today. Paused to let you know I was breaking my keyboard trying to get up and help the trainer dude who got jumped by two titans.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Really enjoyed that one. Could never really get into the online multiplayer though.

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
Decided to start Red Dead 2 on steam deck, this game is too pretty for such a small screen
my nephews just came over and one of them is 10 and he always plays rdr2 online when he’s here bc his dad won’t let him play these brain rotting games lol

anyway watching him play it made me wanna restart it maybe after me3

• Love
Reactions: GRattu

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
I grabbed Citizen Sleeper off of Gamepass and am surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. Pretty simple game, but I'm enjoying the story. There's one point where you can help out a father and daughter that just screams Prax and Mei (The Expanse) to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6