Bioshock boys: It is time to see if Dead Space is hypeworthy

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
The charm of FFVII Remake is starting to wear off a little bit. Some of the additions feel like filler and the combat isn't as fun as it would be if it were actually turn-based or more action-based imo

Still worth playing though I wanna beat it quickly because Fire Emblem comes out soon 👀

Reactions: GRattu

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
The charm of FFVII Remake is starting to wear off a little bit. Some of the additions feel like filler and the combat isn't as fun as it would be if it were actually turn-based or more action-based imo

Still worth playing though I wanna beat it quickly because Fire Emblem comes out soon 👀
There's definitely quite a bit of filler in the remake.

NULL_bits

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2021

I still really like the combat (near the end of the game currently). I really enjoyed the game, only parts I didn't like so much were the side-quests and it's a bit too linear, but overall one of my fav games I've played in the last year.

Reactions: Keksim

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I grabbed Citizen Sleeper off of Gamepass and am surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. Pretty simple game, but I'm enjoying the story. There's one point where you can help out a father and daughter that just screams Prax and Mei (The Expanse) to me.
I beat it. It's pretty short. Decent.

Reactions: Weapon X
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Fuck, I am playing ME2 for the first time with no guide. Now I feel like I need to so I don’t fuck it up
Just make a save at the start of that section, the game will warn you amply when you get there, and experiment until you figure out how to get everyone out alive

Or read a guide if you do get someone killed and don't want to figure it out on ur own

At least give it one go without assistance imo

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
I love the thrill of letting characters die forever so there are consequences lol

That's why I'm so hyped for Fire Emblem :bowdown:

Reactions: xconverge
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I love the thrill of letting characters die forever so there are consequences lol

That's why I'm so hyped for Fire Emblem :bowdown:
Man that backfired on me so badly in the quarry lol

I didn't take a shot at this dude bc I thought it was going to get him murdered early but he was just possessed or w/e and it was the right move. Got another char slaughtered

Completely sunk that playthrough:rofl:

Reactions: Keksim

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Man that backfired on me so badly in the quarry lol

I didn't take a shot at this dude bc I thought it was going to get him murdered early but he was just possessed or w/e and it was the right move. Got another char slaughtered

Completely sunk that playthrough:rofl:

I had a perfect run going for Until Dawn but then I made a dumb decision in the last 10 minutes and multiple characters died in an explosion

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I had a perfect run going for Until Dawn but then I made a dumb decision in the last 10 minutes and multiple characters died in an explosion
i remember the qte's coming hot n heavy at the end of that one. became quite unforgiving as well. got a few chars killed but i didn't mind them dying at the end tbh :rofl: felt approp for a horror tale

the quarry's death was still quite early and it was kind of an unfair thing imo bc i thought i was making the right decision. when i tried to start it over you couldn't skip any of the cutscenes. egregious design flaw there imo

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Fuck, I am playing ME2 for the first time with no guide. Now I feel like I need to so I don’t fuck it up
You REALLY don't need a guide. Make sure you do all the ship upgrades, do everyone's side missions, and when you get to a point near the end of the game where you have to choose who to assign certain tasks to on a certain mission, just use some common sense about which characters have skills/abilities that would best suit those tasks. There is ONE particular mission in the late game where
you're sent to go retrieve a Reaper IFF
. You shouldn't do that mission until you've completed ALL other side content.

Also, it's best to make sure either your renegade or paragon meter is as high as you can get it, so that whenever you're given a choice to use either a renegade or paragon option to resolve a situation, you can take it.

Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
iirc my first playthrough i had maybe half the squad loyal and when i had to pick people to send i wouldn’t send the loyal people bc i wanted to keep them on my team to go into gun fights so i could guarantee their survival lol

xconverge

OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2008
San Francisco, CA
iirc my first playthrough i had maybe half the squad loyal and when i had to pick people to send i wouldn’t send the loyal people bc i wanted to keep them on my team to go into gun fights so i could guarantee their survival lol
exactly what I was kind of thinking and it just didnt work out... Tali got absolutely smoked first when the ship got blasted and I had JUST finished her loyalty mission and was like wtf is this shit?

• Haha
Reactions: crotch

Alias

OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2004
NorCal
What should I play next? Just finished Spider-Man, uncharted 4 & lost legacy. In the middle of stray and miles morales but not really feeling either of them

heres my running list I want to play but open to other suggestions

ultrakill, Deus ex mankind divided, portal 2, monster hunter, Evil within 2, Turbo overkill, hollow knight, it takes 2, The medium, RE2/4, MGS5, DMC5, high on life
postal brain dmg, hyper demon, ghost runner

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6