Bioshock boys: It is time to see if Dead Space is hypeworthy

NULL_bits

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2021
I should get a ps5

Does stock still suck like 3 years later, or can I just walk in somewhere and buy one?

It's far easier finding them now than it was before, though at least where I'm at (midwest), I don't see them in stores super often, but I have seen them recently. You can probably find them online basically whenever you want at this point though, such as right now directly from Sony.

Reactions: Cicada

SlowNegative

Her name is Rio
Dec 31, 2000
Atlanta
Apparently target, Walmart and GameStop have the god of war bundle in stock. Maybe I’ll swing by tomorrow

Really only want one for the new Yakuza game 🤣

I still need to finish like a dragon. I love the series but I can't imagine going back and playing all of the ones I missed.

Reactions: Cicada

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
hydwwnbnipca1.jpg

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Almost done with FFVII Remake. The combat def does get a little better

Now do I get Fire Emblem or the Dead Space remake :hmm:
Did you play the OG Dead Space?

If not, Dead Space. If so, Dead Space.

Reactions: Keksim

NULL_bits

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2021
Almost done with FFVII Remake. The combat def does get a little better

Now do I get Fire Emblem or the Dead Space remake :hmm:

Did you utilize shortcuts? That made it much better for me. I'm constantly swapping between chars and blasting shit.

I'm overhyped for the Dead Space remake!

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I just finished the game and this is a great way to put. There is no bullshit, no stupid quests, it's just a nice succinct action packed game with a good story and one good character and one awesome character.
Finished the campaign, the only thing I didn't like was the fact that it was short.

It looks like BT7274 is alive in the helmet data!

• Support
Reactions: crotch and monolith

monolith

OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Finished the campaign, the only thing I didn't like was the fact that it was short.

It looks like BT7274 is alive in the helmet data!
Damn that was fast! :cool:

It is a bit short I agree, glad you liked it overall though 👍

Yep I noticed the blinking too, I feel bad for the poor fucks that have been waiting 3+ years for a new game/crumb :rofl:

• Cool
Reactions: obscure/renegade

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Damn that was fast! :cool:

It is a bit short I agree, glad you liked it overall though 👍

Yep I noticed the blinking too, I feel bad for the poor fucks that have been waiting 3+ years for a new game/crumb :rofl:
Thank you again for the recommendation :coold:I hate that you don't get the minigun attachment until the end, but I enjoyed the variety of weapons for BT. The areas you fight in are a blast. I enjoy the fact that you can fight in or out of mech. There was a solid variety of weapons for the pilot, the sniper rifle you get early on might be slightly OP. Graphics were great. Controls felt natural and I was never scrambling to sort something out.

I was only able to grab all of the pilot helmets for a few levels, which whatever. Maybe on another playthrough.

I am 100% in for part 3.

• Cool
Reactions: monolith

monolith

OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Thank you again for the recommendation :coold:I hate that you don't get the minigun attachment until the end, but I enjoyed the variety of weapons for BT. The areas you fight in are a blast. I enjoy the fact that you can fight in or out of mech. There was a solid variety of weapons for the pilot, the sniper rifle you get early on might be slightly OP. Graphics were great. Controls felt natural and I was never scrambling to sort something out.

I was only able to grab all of the pilot helmets for a few levels, which whatever. Maybe on another playthrough.

I am 100% in for part 3.
Awesome dude, that's great. I thought the time shift level was amazing, that was the level that made me go ok I'm all in on this.

Agreed on the in and out of mech fighting, thought that was great. The fight with I forget his name (Scorch or something), but on top of the flying ship towards the end was a blast.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
My favorite part of Titanfall 2 was the boss fights . Some of those got intense af
LOVED those. What a blast.
Awesome dude, that's great. I thought the time shift level was amazing, that was the level that made me go ok I'm all in on this.

Agreed on the in and out of mech fighting, thought that was great. The fight with I forget his name (Scorch or something), but on top of the flying ship towards the end was a blast.
I can't put my finger on it, but it felt very Half-Life to me, in the best way possible. They went all out on that part and I loved it. Having to swap timelines for the wall-riding challenges? Holy shit.

And yeah I fought him today, that was incredible. I almost got him with the sniper attachment but failed. Then I fell off at one point looollllll. I ended up smoking him with the grenade attachment bc the spread was perfect at a certain range. The woman right after him (Sloane?) was cake in comparison, even with her little buttboys trying to come in with their weakshit mechs.

monolith

OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
LOVED those. What a blast.

I can't put my finger on it, but it felt very Half-Life to me, in the best way possible. They went all out on that part and I loved it. Having to swap timelines for the wall-riding challenges? Holy shit.

And yeah I fought him today, that was incredible. I almost got him with the sniper attachment but failed. Then I fell off at one point looollllll. I ended up smoking him with the grenade attachment bc the spread was perfect at a certain range. The woman right after him (Sloane?) was cake in comparison, even with her little buttboys trying to come in with their weakshit mechs.
Yep, I think he was the hardest one just because of his flying, made it tough to get a bead on him. And agreed, I can see the similarity with HL. The wall-jumping time shift was so fun damn.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Yep, I think he was the hardest one just because of his flying, made it tough to get a bead on him. And agreed, I can see the similarity with HL. The wall-jumping time shift was so fun damn.
He was 100% the toughest one. It was great. I realized that when you do the large titanfall in the arena, where your NPC ships take out the turrets, that I was in endgame - so I was going between :eek3d: and:wtcd:

NEED MOAR

EDIT: lmao one time during a time flip I turned and one of the giant lizard things was RIGHT in my face attacking me andaojfa;s hf;afb;iab

• Support

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017

out on feb 15th, dunno if i'll grab it or not, probably wait on a sale. $60 for a game i already played is a bit steep. also i want to hear how it runs on the steam deck.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6