New Albany, IN
km3xt3ry6jda1.jpg

:hmm:

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
That game is hot garbage

I've never seen such negativity from the gaming community about a game that isn't even OUT yet. I really don't get where the hate boner is coming from for this one.

Having said that, yeah those PC specs seem a little nutty. Glad I'll be playing it on PS5. :mamoru:

Highlander_77

Dec 7, 2000
New England
I played the demo and did not like :scootin:

Yeah, I mean I get that. No game is going to appeal to everyone. But there's some kind of really bizarre prevailing attitude in gaming communities about this one. Like they're just EAGER for it to bomb. Like I can understand just not being interested, but what exactly is so damn offensive about this game in particular to cause such animosity?

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
I've never seen such negativity from the gaming community about a game that isn't even OUT yet. I really don't get where the hate boner is coming from for this one.

Having said that, yeah those PC specs seem a little nutty. Glad I'll be playing it on PS5. :mamoru:
TLoU2 community would like to have a word with you

Reactions: crotch and Keksim

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Yeah, I mean I get that. No game is going to appeal to everyone. But there's some kind of really bizarre prevailing attitude in gaming communities about this one. Like they're just EAGER for it to bomb. Like I can understand just not being interested, but what exactly is so damn offensive about this game in particular to cause such animosity?

The protagonist is a female person of color, so probably a lot of racists/misogynists are heated

Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
My problem was it felt clunky to switch between all the different combat forms/menus and the open world didn't seem that interesting. Maybe it was just a bad demo that didn't do a good job of introducing everything

Highlander_77

Dec 7, 2000
New England
My problem was it felt clunky to switch between all the different combat forms/menus and the open world didn't seem that interesting. Maybe it was just a bad demo that didn't do a good job of introducing everything

Yeah, I'm kind of assuming that will all flow a bit more smoothly as it's introduced in the course of the game's normal progression, as opposed to having it all dumped on you with no introduction in the demo. I enjoyed the gameplay from what I played of the demo, so personally I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure it's not gonna be a GOTY contender or anything like that, but it looks like it's doing some cool things.

Reactions: Keksim

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO

I thought exactly that until I saw a quick guide that helped me optimize and explained some mechanics. Once it clicked it was pretty damn fun TBH

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY

i not hating on the game itself but those requirements are moronic

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6