Bioshock boys: It is time to see if Dead Space is hypeworthy

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
bought Code Vein and Kena: Bridge of Spirits to play on the steam deck, i gotta stop buying games and actually play them
A good friend of mine shares his Steam library with me, he has (last I checked) 1100 games. He just buys them and never plays them.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Beat FFVII Remake and Dead Space comes out in a few days 👀
giphy.gif

Reactions: Keksim

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
I don't understand how a game can get a 9.5 and a 4 from two different reviewers

I know game review generally skew high, but 4/10 to me means the game is broken in some major way

Reactions: crotch

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
I don't understand how a game can get a 9.5 and a 4 from two different reviewers

I know game review generally skew high, but 4/10 to me means the game is broken in some major way

I think with current AAA games, a lot comes down to just how tired a particular person is of that genre. I mean I'm not hearing that there's anything fundamentally broken about the game on a technical level.

As for those particular review scores, the lowest ones on that screenshot are from outlets I've never heard of. I'm assuming they're very small outlets. So who knows, any given review is just gonna come down to one person's opinion. And some people were clearly chomping at the bit to trash this game, for whatever reason.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
one of my favorite JRPGs is Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter and I'd give it a 10 but I could easily see someone hating it because it asks certain things out of the player that a lot of people would be strongly against, just depends on taste i guess

Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    abdallahppp6