ENT GAME Bioshock boys: let us cum together over God of War Ragnarok

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Ok, so I need some input here. I'm on vacation the week after Thanksgiving and will have lots of free time for gaming. I'll probably be mostly done with Ragnarok by then, so I'll have to figure out something to play. Should I finally give Cyberpunk a whirl? I've been meaning to get around to it for awhile now. But I'm thinking maybe I should play something a little lighter, because Callisto Protocol will be out the end of that week and I'll probably want to jump into that right away (unless it turns out to suck). Maybe catch up on some of the indies I've been meaning to spend some time with? Any suggestions? :o

NULL_bits

Feb 10, 2021
I’m still struggling to get into GOW 2018. I recognize that it’s a well made game and all, but every time I boot it up I just don’t really feel like playing it, just not grabbing me for some reason. I’m probably 30% through (maybe more) and I’m curious as to how the story plays out, but something about the gameplay isn’t working for me.

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
Ok, so I need some input here. I'm on vacation the week after Thanksgiving and will have lots of free time for gaming. I'll probably be mostly done with Ragnarok by then, so I'll have to figure out something to play. Should I finally give Cyberpunk a whirl? I've been meaning to get around to it for awhile now. But I'm thinking maybe I should play something a little lighter, because Callisto Protocol will be out the end of that week and I'll probably want to jump into that right away (unless it turns out to suck). Maybe catch up on some of the indies I've been meaning to spend some time with? Any suggestions? :o
Have you played Plague Tale Requiem yet? Such a good game.

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Man I have tried to get into cyberpunk so many times now

I just can't

Reactions: GRattu and Keksim

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Man I have tried to get into cyberpunk so many times now

I just can't
you remember how insanely excited I was for that

I still haven't even been able to get more than 30 min back into my replay - my original run was on a PS4 and it was borderline fucking impossible to play, but I did enjoy it for what it was at the time even with all the myriad issues

Reactions: Sphygmo
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I’m still struggling to get into GOW 2018. I recognize that it’s a well made game and all, but every time I boot it up I just don’t really feel like playing it, just not grabbing me for some reason. I’m probably 30% through (maybe more) and I’m curious as to how the story plays out, but something about the gameplay isn’t working for me.
Have u considered having your t levels checked?

• Haha
Reactions: Highlander_77
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
you remember how insanely excited I was for that

I still haven't even been able to get more than 30 min back into my replay - my original run was on a PS4 and it was borderline fucking impossible to play, but I did enjoy it for what it was at the time even with all the myriad issues
It just doesn't suck me in

I wanna be sucked in u feel me?

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
i hear that new pokemon game is good

:rofl:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GRattu

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
Ok, I absolutely LOVE this game.

But, seriously, this....

a8qpv0Q_460s.jpg

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Ain't got he time for such plebbery :scootin:

At least it doesn't have characters talking in your ear every second :hmm: also ironic how God of War is supposed to be for adults yet it gives more hints for puzzles than a Sonic game lmoa

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman