Ok, I absolutely LOVE this game.

But, seriously, this....

a8qpv0Q_460s.jpg

Well duh... there's no circle button prompt on that root. :hsugh:

• Haha
Reactions: crotch and Mammoth

NULL_bits

Feb 10, 2021
Maybe I’ll just watch a plot summary of GOW 2018 on YT or something, I kinda want to see what all the hype is with GOW Fraggle Rock.

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
i feel like it's similar to HZD and HFW

it's basically the same game but better, so yeah, if you didnt like the first, dont bother with the second

Reactions: GRattu

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Don't forget about Callisto Protocol on Dec.2 as well. :omg:

Yeah I mentioned that. I was just talking about the beginning of next year. :rofl:

Fortunately the overall reviews I'm seeing for Evil West are kinda mixed, so I think I'll hold off on that one until the price drops maybe.

ostinato

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Although that Metacritic score is only based on 10 review currently, so that could go up...
Yeah, I likely will hold off for a bit. Want to try something completely different from the 3rd person, ARPG/Action-Adventure next. Maybe a good metroidvania

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
I’m still struggling to get into GOW 2018. I recognize that it’s a well made game and all, but every time I boot it up I just don’t really feel like playing it, just not grabbing me for some reason. I’m probably 30% through (maybe more) and I’m curious as to how the story plays out, but something about the gameplay isn’t working for me.

it's not well made

• Haha
Reactions: Highlander_77

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
what? Kratos in the OG GoW games wasn't remotely like the character in 2018. stop playing the idiot.

Yes, he's written like an actual character with layers and dimensions and an actual relatable struggle now, instead of just "angry guy out for revenge against the world". This is called "character growth".

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman