ENT GAME Bioshock boys: let us cum together over God of War Ragnarok

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Board is full of hot takes today! Some of y'all need a bit of chill, damn! We're talking about toys here. Not saying that as a pejorative, I love games as well, but ultimately they are just toys.
No, gaming is life good sir

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
I beat the second stage just now. Haven't beat the first yet. That last 20 seconds of the 30 minutes was IN TENTS.

i unlocked the fifth level but i still haven't gotten one of the relics from the fourth stage, shit just gets wilder and wilder and if i don't spend time leveling up then i'll get overwhelmed, guess i should just beeline it.

you know about evolved weapons yet?

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
the fight at the end was sooo good

also holy fuck that skybox

This.

I've never been as pumped as I was to to fight slimy old mob boss Odin. So satisfying, especially after he kills Thor mid-redemption.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
old man logan and younger wolverine are still the exact same character, the biggest difference is that OML's healing factor is slower. wolverine has always had a kind of world weary demeanor. he's like 100 years old already when we meet him in claremont's uncanny x-men.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
old man logan and younger wolverine are still the exact same character, the biggest difference is that OML's healing factor is slower. wolverine has always had a kind of world weary demeanor. he's like 100 years old already when we meet him in claremont's uncanny x-men.

You have literally never read an Old Man Logan comic book have you?

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
You have literally never read an Old Man Logan comic book have you?

i've read them all. jeff lemire's run was particularly great. original was one of the best mark millar books. i even read the wolverines book that had OML, Laura, and Gabby.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
i've read them all. jeff lemire's run was particularly great. original was one of the best mark millar books. i even read the wolverines book that had OML, Laura, and Gabby.

If you did, then you know OML is a lot different from that description you just gave.

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Main story complete. Just incredible. :bowdown:

But yeah, definitely looks like there's still lots to do. I have to say, I definitely appreciate games that continue past the ending and still give you stuff to do. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: crotch

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
One thing I'm slightly conflicted about is that it's going to feel a little strange going and finishing some of that side content with Freya now instead of Atreus. But on the other hand Freya is an awesome character, so it's also kinda cool to have her as the companion for the post-game stuff. I thought maybe they would introduce some new mechanic where you could switch between playable characters and companions at will though.

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
One thing I'm slightly conflicted about is that it's going to feel a little strange going and finishing some of that side content with Freya now instead of Atreus. But on the other hand Freya is an awesome character, so it's also kinda cool to have her as the companion for the post-game stuff. I thought maybe they would introduce some new mechanic where you could switch between playable characters and companions at will though.

Yeah I’m still a little unsure as to how I feel about Atreus’s departure. I feel like he should have gone on his mission after you guys saw to cleaning up the realms, the urgency of him needing to leave right away felt a bit abrupt to me

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman