ENT GAME Bioshock boys: let us cum together over God of War Ragnarok

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Immortality had great acting all around, honestly. It's kind of hard to explain why that is without going deep into spoiler territory. The name of the game gives away part of the twists though.

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
you can.

shes kind of frozen as a statue, kinda 1/2 way from the realm door to the zerker. just look upish and you will see her on top of an ice pillar

also thought i read you could fine Tyr in all 9 realms but i didnt go lookin, only saw him at that snowpile in midguard

Aw shit. Need to go find her then. Been in a couple of realms, but haven't seen Tyr. If it's like Midgard, though, he's probably in some random ass spot. Ran into Durlin in the Dwarves' Tavern and had a nice chat with him about Odin. Really love all the endgame vibes they put in.

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
Aw shit. Need to go find her then. Been in a couple of realms, but haven't seen Tyr. If it's like Midgard, though, he's probably in some random ass spot. Ran into Durlin in the Dwarves' Tavern and had a nice chat with him about Odin. Really love all the endgame vibes they put in.
also go to freya's house

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England

In Helheim he's standing on that platform talking to the giant bird.

pock

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Louisiana
no. that's gonna be a wait for a much better sale. same team made origins which was an ok game but easily worse than the rocksteady games. still interested in the new rocksteady game, i hope it's as good as the arkham trilogy.

I love playing Origins this time for year for the Christmas vibes 🎄

Highlander_77

Dec 7, 2000
New England
Decided I would knock off one more Berserker fight before turning in. Ended up being
the triple berserkers. :rofl: There was a LOT of cursing, but honestly the fight was more annoying than "difficult". I'm not convinced yet that the Berserkers are on quite the same level as the Valkyrie's from the last game. :o

NULL_bits

Feb 10, 2021
Reading through these messages was making me want to finish GOW 2018 so I can play along, but I just can't get into this game. Wish I could, but I think I'm officially DNFing it and moving on to something else, maybe Returnal or something. It's just so... bleh.

Reactions: silkforcalde

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
Reading through these messages was making me want to finish GOW 2018 so I can play along, but I just can't get into this game. Wish I could, but I think I'm officially DNFing it and moving on to something else, maybe Returnal or something. It's just so... bleh.
If you want to know what happens in the story just watch a video

Reactions: NULL_bits

Highlander_77

Dec 7, 2000
New England
If you're really bouncing off GoW 2018 this hard, I can't see you having a much better time with Ragnarok. Yeah they added and expanded some stuff, but it's very much a continuation of the same style of gameplay as 2018.

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
Went there. Pretty sure Chaurli grunted, "You fucking LEFT me, bitch." when Freya apologized. :rofl:

Went there last night and he didn't show. Dude needs an ankle monitor so I can find him.
Did you go inside

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman