ENT GAME Bioshock boys: let us cum together over God of War Ragnarok

NULL_bits

Feb 10, 2021
Started playing Final Fantasy VII Remake, actually liking it better than I thought I would! I'm not normally into FF games so much these days (used to be way back in the day), but this is on PS+ so I figured I'd give it a shot and it's actually pretty good IMO.

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Started playing Final Fantasy VII Remake, actually liking it better than I thought I would! I'm not normally into FF games so much these days (used to be way back in the day), but this is on PS+ so I figured I'd give it a shot and it's actually pretty good IMO.

I got that one with my ps5 almost half a year ago and keep forgetting about it for some reason :rofl: loved the original game

Reactions: NULL_bits

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Loved that game so much. Was really well done.

The last chapter is a beating

Reactions: NULL_bits

NULL_bits

Feb 10, 2021
Do all the sidequests and make sure you're actively switching characters in combat.

Yeah for sure. It took me a few minutes to adapt to the real-time/turn-based hybrid system, but now that I'm used to it I really dig it! I like that you can either switch characters entirely or just issue commands to other characters if you want to stay with one.

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I got that one with my ps5 almost half a year ago and keep forgetting about it for some reason :rofl: loved the original game
The og was the last jrpg I ever played lol

Soooo grindy. I am not a grindy kind of gamer

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
The og was the last jrpg I ever played lol

Soooo grindy. I am not a grindy kind of gamer

It is, yeah - I didn't care as a kid because I was so used to grinding in Pokemon. Can't remember the last new JRPG I played

XVI looks VERY promising

Reactions: Sphygmo

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
100% in all realms except for musphelheim and midgard and i think those of you who have finished the game know why lol

once i beat those two i’ll have the platinum just gotta push through it lol
TBH im not sure which of those 2 was harder :rofl:

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
Don't talk to me or my son ever again
1669241906734.png

• Love
Reactions: crotch

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
I'm stupid and might buy this

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Persona 3 FES is the last JRPG i played and i was like "never again" lol

The actual mainline Shin Megami Tensei series is kind of interesting. Way more challenging and the story is serious and without any of the dating sim shit

I've tried all the new Persona games and got really bored after 40-50 hours in because they're so repetitive

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
lol death animations really?

Stuff like this makes me not want to buy it lol

I'm hoping that what this actually means is that like, there are additional enemy types in the DLC story that aren't in the main game that have some unique death animations. And not that there are death animations that CAN happen in the main game but they just arbitrarily decided to gate them behind the DLC.

I'm HOPING that's what this means...

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
I'm hoping that what this actually means is that like, there are additional enemy types in the DLC story that aren't in the main game that have some unique death animations. And not that there are death animations that CAN happen in the main game but they just arbitrarily decided to gate them behind the DLC.

I'm HOPING that's what this means...

Looks like there was an update

Reactions: Highlander_77

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Striking Distance Studios CEO Glen A. Schofield took to Twitter to confirm that the team isn’t “holding anything back from the main game for the season pass.” This means that there will be no death animations locked behind the season pass for the main story.

Reactions: Highlander_77

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman