ENT GAME Bioshock boys: let us cum together over God of War Ragnarok

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
You should navigate to the better part of the internet. You got off on the wrong exit

seems to be the mainstream feeling among the gaming population these days as a whole, like this is the top meme on /r/gaming right now

1iqoxbiiqw1a1.jpg

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
left lane is more fun but indie games have dominated my playtime for years now except for overwatch and From Soft games. indie games are absolutely where it's at. much more creative and with much higher fun factor.

Meat Popsicle

You're stewed, butt wad!
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
The Middle
While I really enjoyed my time with Ragnarok, I didn't like it near as much as 2018 GoW.

In and out of combat the AI companions just plain suck. Between the constant backseating and just standing there not doing anything in combat they just annoy me to no end.

The combat is not that fun. Constant lock on issues. Movement sucks. Dodging sucks. Anything that isn't 1 on 1 just sucks because of being hit from shit off screen.

And I don't enjoy the Berserker fights as much as the Valkyrie fights.

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
left lane is more fun but indie games have dominated my playtime for years now except for overwatch and From Soft games. indie games are absolutely where it's at. much more creative and with much higher fun factor.
i haven't played a multy player/live service/shooter game in like 5 years lol

Reactions: Meat Popsicle
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
seems to be the mainstream feeling among the gaming population these days as a whole, like this is the top meme on /r/gaming right now

1iqoxbiiqw1a1.jpg
These kids need to find a local soup kitchen or do something/absolutely anything to aid others instead of this shit

Dead srs

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
shitposting memes? at least they aren't shooting up schools
Spending enough time on an entertainment pursuit to get this worked up over it lol

Gaming is supposed to be an enjoyable pastime. The moment it's not is the moment I'd bounce. Plenty of other stuff in the world

Reactions: crotch

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Spending enough time on an entertainment pursuit to get this worked up over it lol

Gaming is supposed to be an enjoyable pastime. The moment it's not is the moment I'd bounce. Plenty of other stuff in the world

video games are the greatest entertainment media mankind has created and if you're not really feeling the direction that it's headed, why not complain about it?

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Subsistence farmers throughout history breaking their backs just to eat would beat the shit out of us if they knew we were now spending our time violently arguing over the particulars of fkn videogames :rofl:

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Subsistence farmers throughout history breaking their backs just to eat would beat the shit out of us if they knew we were now spending our time violently arguing over the particulars of fkn videogames :rofl:

nah they'd be so jealous that they'd probably break down and weep

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Overwatch 2 is more of a 1.25 at best

It's essentially the same ass game. Same maps, same characters, etc

A few new maps which just feel like variations of the established old ones and a couple new characters. Quite a lazy release for blizzard. Still fun but incredibly lazy

Reactions: preston and crotch

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
Like multiplayer format in general?
no the objective based push pull format, nor do I really like all the different characters/abilities/counters. I simply don't find it enjoyable. I don't like PUBG/Tarkov because the scavenging aspect is dumb, same with fortnight and the building aspect.

I played a lot fo Destiny PVP as it was rather straight foreword for the most part. but i have not played destiny really since like 2018,

id prob be playing battlefield if they hadn't fucked the hell out of that franchise. BC2/BF3/4 were really fun

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
no the objective based push pull format, nor do I really like all the different characters/abilities/counters. I simply don't find it enjoyable. I don't like PUBG/Tarkov because the scavenging aspect is dumb, same with fortnight and the building aspect.

I played a lot fo Destiny PVP as it was rather straight foreword for the most part. but i have not played destiny really since like 2018,

id prob be playing battlefield if they hadn't fucked the hell out of that franchise. BC2/BF3/4 were really fun
Ahhh I see

The variety is what drew me to the game tbh. Games like call of duty and shit bore the everlovin piss out of me

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Overwatch 2 is more of a 1.25 at best

It's essentially the same ass game. Same maps, same characters, etc

A few new maps which just feel like variations of the established old ones and a couple new characters. Quite a lazy release for blizzard. Still fun but incredibly lazy

It's still in early access, they just don't call it that. PVE is the main addition and it won't be out for months

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman