Bioshock boys: let us cum together over God of War Ragnarok

Matren

I am vengeance! I am the night!
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
"Finished" up Valheim again last night. Man, The Mistlands really need a lot of work to be fun. Not being able to see more than 10 feet in front of you sucks all kinds of dick, it makes exploration a complete slog, and paired with how jagged the landscape is, you can't tell if a jump is gonna end up killing you or not. I don't see how people play the game unmodded, I had armor that made jumping better, better food than the vanilla game, and shit just was awful. Using a mod that improved the wisp that lets you see there made it more fun for sure.

It's all made worse since you have to explore that biome more than others to get the shit you need to fight the new boss, and the dungeons you need aren't exactly common. I got more structures that could have been the dungeons but weren't.

Game's still fun overall, because there's so much modding going on for it, but ffs I hope the next biomes are better tuned than this shit was.

Matren

Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
81127aab5c60cb03a572145054c1bf19.png
Carnage still needs to swing instantly, shit is so dumb that it has windup while something like Roadhog's hook doesn't. All wounds should stack, both in damage dealt and healt.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Carnage still needs to swing instantly, shit is so dumb that it has windup while something like Roadhog's hook doesn't. All wounds should stack, both in damage dealt and healt.

no way, that wind up is epic, they know they are about to be hurting and they won't get away

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
It felt like the perfect length to me

Plenty long enough and never wore out its welcome

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
How the fuck do you beat the Berserker with the bifrost attacks in Ragnarok? I don't think I've gotten him down to a third of his health bar before he kills me :ugh2:

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
I guess I meant that there wasn't a ton extra.i
Probably felt that way because it was all so good. Time flies when you're having fun. :hs:
think mostly bc i don't feel like there was a ton of extra content, going through the story was 95% of the game

idk vanaheim was decently big but still, i love the side stuff :o

also i played it over a long period so maybe i just didnt sink in lol

Matren

Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN

One of the several Bullet Heaven games I bought during the sale. I liked the demo of this one (I only tried it out since the page's trailer didn't convince me, but watching a play of it on youtube got me more interested), some of the graphics are different right from the start. It seems like you can get some busted builds going out of the gate, I got some weapon that throws out when you dash and resets a dash if it kills something. That with more dash charges and abilities that increased the projectile count it nice. Also dashing in a Bullet Heaven is hot. This plays like Vampire Survivors and Slay the Spire had a baby. Also every "upgrade" you get might not be entirely an upgrade, some of the stuff has trade offs (less damage, more projectiles). :rofl2: One of the upgrades I got made projectiles split into three smaller ones, stuff got absolutely shredded.

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I guess I meant that there wasn't a ton extra.i

think mostly bc i don't feel like there was a ton of extra content, going through the story was 95% of the game

idk vanaheim was decently big but still, i love the side stuff :o

also i played it over a long period so maybe i just didnt sink in lol
dunno i haven't come close to 100% completing any zone

still have like 9 berserkers and 3 bits of asgard to complete

there seems to be an absolute abundance of side content imho

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
10.5 hours into RE VR and was just looking at some shit online and realized you could dual wield weapons

had no idea :rofl:

Reactions: ostinato
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
just played a part under a gigantic bug nest and fought a ton of those big ass bugs. felt like i was fighting inside a starship troopers sim for a min

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy