Bioshock boys: lettuce prepare ourselves for the 2023 GOTY

NULL_bits

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2021
Patty melts are one of those things where I feel like I’ve never had an amazing one or a bad one, they’re all just kinda decent. To be fair though, I rarely order them.

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
those aren't lies lol, people always take todd's quotes out of context. like he's looking at a mountain and says "see that mountain? you can climb it" so people assume that means you can climb any mountain, which is a silly assumption to make. the mountain he was pointing to could absolutely be climbed up. trying to say that a game having a boundary to the map means you can't go anywhere is fucking absurd, do people expect games to have infinitely large maps? how would that be a good thing? skyrim DOES have infinite quests, but how do you expect infinitely generated quests to be unique or meaningful? do people just not know what infinite means? of course an infinite quest generator is going to create a bunch of short, easy, filler quests. that's why a system like that would be created.

That’s a yes

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
he's a handsome dude, i'd let him clap my cheeks

QtjUha3Xjc7Yy2cgqE6k4CfMxbAva_46tj7mOongPlI.jpg

NULL_bits

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2021
A buddy of mine just got a PS5, what are some good co-op games on PS5? He's not a true gamer on our level, but he has some experience, but probably not something too difficult if possible.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
it's such a bummer that marvel's midnight suns is saddled with the non-combat stuff. it's not bad, it's just that the combat is fucking amazing and everything else is just there, it's fine i guess. mostly some bioware-lite style dialogue and a bit of running around and looting stuff, selecting what to research, sending people out on missions, and building up friendships with some story stuff occasionally. there's a bit of exploration, you have this decently sized wilderness type area to explore outside the home building. i'm not like "oh no more of this garbage," it's not that bad, it's just "why didn't they just have some menus like xcom and let me get back into the missions immediately which is the fun part of the game."

Tesla Death Ray

Open your mouth, I'm gonna put something nice into
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2006
Your Best Nightmare
this game called Dredge just got released. It looks kinda fun, it's basically a fishing simulator with Lovecraftian horror, but it's $32.50 (Canadian).
I feel like indie developers are overcharging for games like this and it hurts them in the long run. Just seems like too much money for what it is, I want to try it but I'll feel duped if I buy it and get bored in an hour

Matren

I am vengeance! I am the night!
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN

At 1:39:40 he gets bear trapped in the village fight. I rewound it some to see wtf that was about since I didn't see it, a damn villager actually pulls one out and places it down.

• Wow
Reactions: Keksim

Matren

I am vengeance! I am the night!
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
whoops, fuck, I forgot about the Humble Earthquake relief bundle :o Oh well, I had most of the games in it that I'd give a shit about

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.14.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak907Queen