• Wow
Reactions: GRattu and Keksim
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Resident Evil 4 remake improves upon a masterpiece in ways that will make it hard to go back to the original. It might very well be the most perfect horror-action game I’ve ever played." ... Read full review

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
"The Resident Evil 4 remake is exactly what we wanted it to be and answers the question: is it possible to improve on what many would once consider the pinnacle of gaming? Luckily, this gives us the answer, and it’s a resounding yes." ... Read full review

Reactions: NULL_bits
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
"I had the time of my life throughout my 20 hour Hardcore playthrough and immediately started up a New Game+ run on Professional mode to see how well I could put all the lessons I learned throughout the game to the test. It has exceeded my high expectations across the board, and it represents Capcom’s best-ever work on the series. Normally I'd still find time to nitpick some minor annoyance or under baked section, but I just don't think games get much better than this." ... Read full review

ostinato

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
The quantifiable metric for how good your 2023 ends up being is directly proportional to how many roundhouse kicks on Zombified flesh you land.

• Love
Reactions: Sphygmo

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.14.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nem12