GUN bitches, bring it!

hsracer201

Jul 19, 2008
Lynchburg, VA
i ain't no operator, but i'm fucking hauling this shit in to work tomorrow, already approved. :bowdown:

it's gonna sit behind the fucking regester all day long for the rest of the week.

0106-252178.jpg

addasx GPU with a handful of pmags and a g26 with the same amount of G mags.

the hell if i will let our store be vandalized by "thugs". one shot means run, 2 shots means run faster, and 3 shots means you are "it". fuick off and die bitch ass obama supporters. :eek3:

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
I was like where do you live than I saw your location :o

Better pack a shotgun too

Martin Atchet

wait you get to have an ar for working behind a register?

Market Garden

because i can be.

and because i'm a hunter/gun owner. i'm just not a red neck.

Then how about you start your own thread. Make it an interesting thread about a shooting topic, free of trolling. So far every single post of yours here has been trolling.

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
because i can be.

and because i'm a hunter/gun owner. i'm just not a red neck.
:rly:

I've NEVER seen you post about actual guns. All I've seen is you...I would say debating or discussing politics, but you've said that you aren't interested in debate, so maybe preaching? Whatever, point is you never talk about actual guns.

Deleted member 50048

:rly:

I've NEVER seen you post about actual guns. All I've seen is you...I would say debating or discussing politics, but you've said that you aren't interested in debate, so maybe preaching? Whatever, point is you never talk about actual guns.

i posted pics of my shotguns in the shotgun thread :dunno:

i'm just playing devil's advocate to you single-minded freaks.

Ebtromba

Nov 22, 2005
alexandria, VA
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.9) VZW:SCH-i760 PPC 240x320)

Ebtromba said:
where do you work?

and I am not trying to be a dick

still in for answer

if its 7 11 its cool we won't judge

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan