Kenny Dalglish

Kenny Dalglish

Sep 11, 2003
Queens
I think mine is..

1. Rickson
2. Terere
3. Let me get back to you on this one

if we're doing not only active but in history rolls is number 1 for me.

AK-47

Banned
May 4, 2006
Relson (he does seminar every other month at our school so he's not really an instructor)
Roger
Lionel Perez (used to be my instructor but left to the Keys, probably the sickest and heaviest top game i've ever seen)

all of them have the smash type of bjj, and relson is just a crazy old man

Hillary

fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill
Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
I totally switch Megaton to Cobrinha. Don't know how that escaped me.

I've never gotten a chance to roll with him but I met him briefly at one tournament and saw the way he interacted with his students. Like two months later he saw me at a tournament and said, "Hi Hillary, how are you doing?"

Shit like that, little obvious efforts for these guys to pay attention to other people shows they'll be good coaches, or at least increases the possibility greatly.

TS
TS
Kenny Dalglish

Kenny Dalglish

Sep 11, 2003
Queens

I've never gotten a chance to roll with him but I met him briefly at one tournament and saw the way he interacted with his students. Like two months later he saw me at a tournament and said, "Hi Hillary, how are you doing?"

Shit like that, little obvious efforts for these guys to pay attention to other people shows they'll be good coaches, or at least increases the possibility greatly.

that's pretty cool to hear.. you just hope guys like him are cool because theyre so friggin good

Ricey McRicerton

Nov 27, 2003
Raleigh NC

I was amazed the first few times I met Gustavo for that same reason. I'd met him for 5 minutes at a tournaments months ago and he remembered me and called me by name.

Hillary

fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill
Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
that's pretty cool to hear.. you just hope guys like him are cool because theyre so friggin good
Some are, some aren't. But WAYYYYYYY more amazing BJJ players are approachable than amazing MMA guys.

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
ricardo liborio
marcelo garcia
troy waugh

Already trained under troys crazy ass for a little while on and off. I want to check out marcellos school supposedly its only a 15 minute drive from me in pembroke pines. I wonder how expensive it is since his privates are 300 an hour haha

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec