CAR Blazin Low - 91 S-10 Blazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all -

Here's my 91 S-10 Blazer - originally a water company truck this machine has come a long long way..

3.JPG

10.JPG

Under the hood is a 355 small block pushing 400 horsepower...
This is a 12 second truck!

for more pics and complete specs:

http://www.blazinlow.com/blazinlow

Let me know what you think!

TS
TS

yea yea I know....i have mixed feelings about them too...

Im doing the Cadillac Deville taillights soon so the Alteeza's are GONE

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
What's wrong with just the normal taillights? Personally I'd ditch the altezzas and just put normal S-10 tail lights back on it. Oh, I also don't particularly care for the rims. But, these are just my opinions. Nice truck though. What did you do to run 12's? All I found on your website was a clip of you running 13.53.

TS
TS

Stock tailights arent bad, I just got bored of them and wanted to change it up a little bit..

Im looking for some new rims, thinking about something like this:
hotrodlarge.jpg

What do you think of those?

As far as the engine, my best time was 13.2 @ 103, 2.2 60ft time on street tires, with a one legger rear. Since then Ive put the Demon Carb, Air Gap Intake, posi, gears and some slicks. Thats worth more than .2 seconds...

TS
TS

:bowdown: :drool:
Love the truck dude, I have always been a fan of Blazers, but this is one of the best i have seen in a while. Any plans for the future???

TS
TS

Thanks!

Well the truck is always in progres...but like I said I want to do the cadillac tailights with the long Caddy Catera 3rd brake light frenched in above the back glass...

18" rims are on my list, a bigger cam, and the whole interior in tweed, next time it gets painted ill probably do some kind of flame job

Im trying to build an '87 that i have...needs an engine so I really want to do a 3.8 Grand National Turbo motor...:big grin:

TigerWoodsJr

LSX Elitist Prick
Jul 22, 2001
Maine / Williston, ND
Originally posted by blazinlow
Thanks!

Well the truck is always in progres...but like I said I want to do the cadillac tailights with the long Caddy Catera 3rd brake light frenched in above the back glass...

18" rims are on my list, a bigger cam, and the whole interior in tweed, next time it gets painted ill probably do some kind of flame job

Im trying to build an '87 that i have...needs an engine so I really want to do a 3.8 Grand National Turbo motor...:big grin:

thats a very nice blazer, but i BEG YOU, on my knees, DO NOT put caddy tails on that thing...a friend with a pimp green blazer, all done up did that and it looks like ass, please don't do it...have you seen pics of a blazer with those tails?

TS
TS

Really??? You dont like em?? I think they are awesome looking...what else can I do (besides leave it stock) ZR-1 Lights are played out, and any kind of lights in the roll pan I'll be sure to be pulled over for...The only thing else I can think of is make the back look like a C5 Corvette, put the lights in the tailgate, the licence plate in the center, and ge the rollpan to match the vette style with 4 exhaust tips in the middle...

Dsc00124.jpg

TriShield

Jul 6, 2001
Houston, TX
Wow, that Blazer is insanely hot.

Great work!

I'd put normal S-10 mirrors on it though, ditch the wheels, and the Altezzas.

Make the next project a GM 502. :big grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan