GAME Blizzard Developers nicknamed a hotel room the "Cosby Suite" v.that'sabadlook

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
it's hilarious how this is supposed to be the pimped out gang bang room for a bunch of uber wealthy dudes, and that's the bar they put together :rofl: like, literally they've never been to a real party before :rofl:
Looks like the kind of shit you'd drink when you're 16-18 :rofl:

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
this dumpster fire keeps growing and growing
Every time I look again and it's worse.

I switched to FFXIV back in May because Shadowlands was trash, but goddamn I can't see Blizzard ever recovering from this. I mean this isn't someone on twitter, or even a bunch of people doing a class action, this is the fucking State itself going after them.

• Haha
Reactions: the_antsy_honda

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Looks like the kind of shit you'd drink when you're 16-18 :rofl:
Let's be honest, they were scoring nerdy groupie girls from the con, there's the distinct possibility most of them have never been to a serious party before, so yeah it makes sense they'd be bringing that type of shit. :rofl:

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
because you're making an edgy joke with your bros
:werd: and they didn't expect to ever be called to account for it.

They're trying to lie now and say "IT'S CAUSE WE ALL WORE UGLY SWEATERS!".

Except at the time that the "Cosby Suite" groupchat formed the allegations against Bill had fucking everyone in the news and entertainment talking about it.

They knew what they were doing.

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
:werd: and they didn't expect to ever be called to account for it.

They're trying to lie now and say "IT'S CAUSE WE ALL WORE UGLY SWEATERS!".

Except at the time that the "Cosby Suite" groupchat formed the allegations against Bill had fucking everyone in the news and entertainment talking about it.

They knew what they were doing.
And the amount of arrogance there...lol.

Not surprising anymore when you hear people complain about WoW gameplay and the staff refuse to acknowledge it

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
And the amount of arrogance there...lol.

Not surprising anymore when you hear people complain about WoW gameplay and the staff refuse to acknowledge it
They had good reason to feel arrogant, that guy at the upper right? He's one of the leaders of HR in Blizzard

1627560424758-png.145259

With HR leaders like that and the mandatory arbitration and NDA on all blizzard employees contracts it's no wonder that it took the state themselves intervening.

hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
No chick pics. That cocktail bar is lame and basic
Lmoa
This is going to cost them millions

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
No chick pics. That cocktail bar is lame and basic
Lmoa
This is going to cost them billions
ftfy

they've already seen a $10/per share drop on their stock and they're hemorrhaging subscribers on WoW right now

I don't see Blizzard maintaining the presence they've had in the gaming space for the past 30 years.

I don't even know if we're ever going to see Diablo 4 at this point. :rofl:

My bet is that they let out one more WoW expac and then go free-to-play on the game.

Then they start rolling out more and more mobile versions of their games.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright 穢 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448