ENT Book crew: what are you reading?

lowfat

The Dragon Reborn
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
Grande Prairie, AB, Can
I had no idea what it was about before buying. Think it may be one of weird fantasy romance novels. :run:

xwz8Ulh.jpg
I really like this. :nod:

Time to finally start
wFBscBk.jpg

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
Recently finish Gideon the Ninth. In the middle of I, Robot. Next up is Harrow the Ninth.

Listening to some short young adult who done it while I wait for the 5th book in Kat Richardson's Greywalker series.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Recently finish Gideon the Ninth. In the middle of I, Robot. Next up is Harrow the Ninth.

Listening to some short young adult who done it while I wait for the 5th book in Kat Richardson's Greywalker series.

what'd you think of Gideon? i loved it. little warning for Harrow, it's not a standard sequel. fuckin head trip that book was. took me more to get into it but i loved it by the end.

emanuel

baby girl, how do I look in my durag?
Oct 28, 2005
SoCal
Took me like three tries to finish it but was def worth it when I did

So good
yeah i am glad i waited til my mid 30's to check it out

would not have known wtf was going on or why i connected with/hated the main character so much

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
what'd you think of Gideon? i loved it. little warning for Harrow, it's not a standard sequel. fuckin head trip that book was. took me more to get into it but i loved it by the end.
When I first started Gideon my head wasn't in the right place, so I set it down about 50 pages in. Read a few other books, then came back to it. Ended up loving it.

Thanks for the heads up about Harrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost