Oct 27, 2003
Grande Prairie, AB, Can
:hmm:

tgzpJtt.jpg
No one else in Malazan crew read it yet? @Sphygmo @melroy

Thought it was pretty awesome. :nod:

cinnamon

Feb 10, 2022
Currently Station Eleven, by Emily St. John Mandel. Haven’t seen the new series that just came out and not sure I want to, but the book is really really good so far! Even though ever since Covid, reading books set in a post-apocalyptic world has a weird feel to it.

Reactions: Miesha Taint

novo

how's your dad?
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
Low Haight
Currently Station Eleven, by Emily St. John Mandel. Haven’t seen the new series that just came out and not sure I want to, but the book is really really good so far! Even though ever since Covid, reading books set in a post-apocalyptic world has a weird feel to it.
i really enjoyed the tv series, i put this in my queue after people said....naturally....the book was better

Frank White

Through thick and thin...
OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Dirty Jerz
The yellow wallpaper

Just finished THE DEEP and while the author did a good job at freaking me out with claustrophobia and some other weird stuff, the book sucked

Frank White

Through thick and thin...
OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Dirty Jerz
I read the book a while ago and didn't remember it. The TV show is really good as a stand alone.

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
I’m sure the book might be better in ways but I gotta say that show is about the best you could hope for from that concept. Everything about it is pretty exceptional

Thunderbear

Yggdrasil's Forester.
I just wasted a couple hours on this piece of shit. No money, thankfully.

The first, incredibly boring installment of the Kathleen Kennedy Woke Jedi book series that was understandably shit all over by the wrecking ball creative team that is Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni.

This was supposed to be KKs flagship Star Wars book and comic series that got derailed by Jon and Dave after the success of the Mandalorian, thank God.

1645490692650.png

If you'd like to read about a diverse cast (this padawan has dreads! This Chancellor is literally FDR, but with a vagina! This High Republic exists to serve all its citizens!) and what is possibly the worst grasp of physics ever, please, dive right in.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost