FIT Borlean's Flax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiftknob

Aug 18, 2004
The State of South Florida
What do u bros think of it? Seriously I ask because I just picked it up for the first time, I always knew it was 'good for you' and what not but at Vitamin Shop the other day I did a quick stop for Fish Oil or Omega gels, and they had the Borleans Flax for 12$. Each serving I believe was 2 tbsp. ,loaded with omega 3,6,9, and evrything else under the fucking sun. I mxed in OJ the first day right before a workout, and it wasnt bad, but today in gatorade it didnt dissolve nicely, I guess the OJ was acidic.

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
good stuff as far as flax oil goes, good brand

I use real flax seeds ground up for fiber instead, just cause oil goes too fast

HorseDick

Oct 1, 2005
FL
Good stuff but won't replace fish oil...stay away from flax oils and stick with the (pig) seed.

Mass

Jan 11, 2004
the taste is awful, and I know, its one of the more widely known oils asides from EVOO, but safflower oil and coconut oil are just as good, and they make shakes taste a lot better, and they are really easy to just take by themselves.

TS
TS
Shiftknob

Shiftknob

Aug 18, 2004
The State of South Florida
Well I probably am not getting enough fiber, I need to grab some more sweet potatoes, its been a while. Whats wrong with mixing in gatorade? Especially PWO...when you should be consuming simple carbs....if you didnt know that go do your homework. sugar isnt ALWAYs bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor