ENT Bosch:Legacy is out!

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Finished it this morning. Easily one of the best seasons of TV I've ever watched. Bosch is such a goddamn awesome character and Titus plays him perfectly.

Reactions: Chuck Finley

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
@Chuck Finley, looks like this book may be the start of the spin-off series - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wrong_Side_of_Goodbye - "This novel finds semi-retired Harry Bosch alternating between two investigations. As a private detective he is summoned by billionaire industrialist Whitney Vance. The elderly, never-married Vance wants Bosch to track down an old girlfriend to know if he has an heir to whom he can leave his fortune. As a volunteer part-time officer for San Fernando, Bosch is involved in the search for a serial rapist."

Reactions: Chuck Finley

Valence

Just a dude, playing a dude, playing another dude.
OT Supporter
there's a series on amazon about "leo waterman" a private eye, kind of a fuck up. His dad wasn't really a mobster per se but ran the city and was corrupt. He befriends a lot of drunks and bums some of whom used to be lackey's for his dad and uses and pays them to assist with investigations. It's a softer more comedic tone at times, but still good. One book in particular sees a homeless guy wind up in the hospital and his friends bust him out, hospital bed and all, and all jump on it and coast down the hills of seattle away from the fuzz and hospital employees.

Thoreau

Normie's Bitch
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2002
Philadelphia
Didn't read any of this thread just in case. I watched season 1 and enjoyed it but I guess forgot about it; worth picking back up?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Ā© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448