***BREaking NEWS*** shooting LAX, see page 20 post 496 FTW

twistid

Banged By Super Models
Jul 15, 2001
The Kansass/Oklahomo Border
NBC News and ABC News are reporting that one TSA agent was killed in the incident and that a second agent was wounded in the leg. A third individual, possibly the gunman, was reportedly also injured. The suspect is in custody, according to reports.

A male suspect is reported to have opened fire in Terminal 3 around 9:20 a.m. PT. One TSA agent was reportedly shot in the leg at the security checkpoint area but not inside the actual terminal. TSA spokesman Nico Melendez confirmed that at least one TSA officer was shot during the incident.

According to multiple reports, a 45-year-old male and a 29-year-old male were shot. Authorities reportedly quickly detained the suspect, who was also hit with gunfire, according to NBC News. CBS Los Angeles added that as many as four people may have been shot in the incident.

TS
TS
Tonster MBA

Tonster MBA

OT'r of the Year 2013
OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2007
LA
Apprently it may open in a few hours. Wonder if our plan will take off this afternoon

i killed tupac

Mar 19, 2005
this toilet earth
i guess that's fair, no one would give a flying fuck if you got shot DED either.

If it was a police officer or soldier, different story. This guy undoubtedly passed his background checks, had all his clearances, etc...except it was done by the TSA. Maybe they used the same background check service that gave Snowden the keys to the family jewels.

TMoNeE

OT Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
CA > *
20" = normal
22"+ = match level
16" = m4 type (shorter as it is better suited for urban warfare)
shorter than 16" = you need a class III SBR (short barrel rifle) stamp and such if I recall

16 is the most common barrel

20 is definitely not normal

twistid

Banged By Super Models
Jul 15, 2001
The Kansass/Oklahomo Border
SOMEONE PLEASE GET OBAMA ON THE PHONE TO MAKE SOME SENSE OF ALL OF THIS

FIND OBAMA!

A White House official said that, "The President has been briefed about the shooting at LAX. We will continue stay in touch with our federal and local partners. The LAPD is leading the response and investigation. We urge citizens to listen to the authorities and follow directions from the first responders on site. The President will continue to receive briefings throughout the day.”

i killed tupac

Mar 19, 2005
this toilet earth
I've seen TSA agents armed with those at LAX in the past.

civilian model ones?

lemme put my tin foil hat on here and attempt to connect the story about CA wanting to restrict law enforcement magazines to 10 rounds, then a few days later, a TSA agent uses his service weapon to attack people...

next thing we know we'll find out he was kenyan :eek3:

Gundam

Well hung member
Mar 15, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Looks like an AR15, but he only managed to kill one person. What if this guy had a bullet button and 10 round magazines? Shooting within the confines of the law...fuuuuu.

Sterling Archer

Long live Nico
May 11, 2006
San Dimas, CA
civilian model ones?

lemme put my tin foil hat on here and attempt to connect the story about CA wanting to restrict law enforcement magazines to 10 rounds, then a few days later, a TSA agent uses his service weapon to attack people...

next thing we know we'll find out he was kenyan :eek3:

Dude..wtf are you being gibberish about? Yes dumbass I assumed his TSA authorized service weapon. Gosh..I know you hate these fuckers but stop acting like a know it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec