San Dimas, CA
Yikes (blood/clothes) - weapon?:

BYALx3BIgAATF2X.jpg:large

Wow..that's in the gate area :eek3:

Anders 7

I aim to misbehave
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2003
Maybe I'm just an E Warrior but it sickens me how after shootings people get on the news and talk about how we were all running and diving and running and running some more. It's like they are proud they ran like cowards. Why are there not more non sheeple that would actually tackle this fuck when he wasn't looking?

I'm not saying throw yourself as a human shield right in front of a shooter but Jesus Christ it seems like 99/100 people would trample over children even if the gun fire were coming from two sections over in say an airport.

SwifDi

Sep 29, 2003
Maybe i'm just an e warrior but it sickens me how after shootings people get on the news and talk about how we were all running and diving and running and running some more. Why are there not more non sheeple that would actually tackle this fuck when he wasn't looking?

I'm not saying throw yourself as a human shield right in front of a shooter but Jesus Christ it seems like 99/100 people would trample over children even if the gun fire were coming from two sections over in say an airport.

you're an e warrior

and a moron if you don't run from gunfire

SwifDi

Sep 29, 2003
fucking lunatic with an assault rifle emptying a magazine and you want to tackle him? :ugh:

i killed tupac

Mar 19, 2005
this toilet earth
Maybe I'm just an E Warrior but it sickens me how after shootings people get on the news and talk about how we were all running and diving and running and running some more. It's like they are proud they ran like cowards. Why are there not more non sheeple that would actually tackle this fuck when he wasn't looking?

do you realize how guns work? They kill you from a long ways away unless you're behind something.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec