***BREaking NEWS*** shooting LAX, see page 20 post 496 FTW

Anders 7

I aim to misbehave
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2003
you're an e warrior

and a moron if you don't run from gunfire
its not a solid laser beam gun, it's not a nuke. mass shooters largely get away with killing a shit ton of people because everyone acts like sheep thinking gun=god mode.

i killed tupac

Mar 19, 2005
this toilet earth
the distance between the two areas makes me think that

could also possibly be a diversion tactic and an accomplice went through. I had to write a big thesis about security checkpoint risks, and they're actually a pretty bad idea since they essentially take all the potential target off a plane and line them up enfilade at a security point.

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
First shots lower level in baggage area then they went to the upper level and shot more.

Striff

Gimme the chocolate
OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2007
Encinitas / San Diego
the distance between the two areas makes me think that

KTLA is interviewing a tourist that was in the area and said "The suspect started shooting downstairs at the arrival area and went up an escalator to the departure area and went through the security checkpoint and into the terminals and was taken down there" was wearing "brown grey clothing with an assault rifle"

I-am-Ryan

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Maybe I'm just an E Warrior but it sickens me how after shootings people get on the news and talk about how we were all running and diving and running and running some more. It's like they are proud they ran like cowards. Why are there not more non sheeple that would actually tackle this fuck when he wasn't looking?

I'm not saying throw yourself as a human shield right in front of a shooter but Jesus Christ it seems like 99/100 people would trample over children even if the gun fire were coming from two sections over in say an airport.

One guy just reported that the TSA agents were leading the dash across the tarmac for safety. And by leading, I mean simply winning the race.

TS
TS
Tonster MBA

Tonster MBA

OT'r of the Year 2013
OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2007
LA
Can someone check the United flight from burbank to cabo the numbers it has one stop please

Anders 7

I aim to misbehave
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2003
do you realize how guns work? They kill you from a long ways away unless you're behind something.
thats why i said not to charge head on. of course you should first find some cover and evaulate the situation. if you are a grown ass man with no kids and other peoples kids are getting shot and the shooters back is to you I say you are a coward if you don't act.

autox

Twitter bot
Oct 18, 2002
the mythbusters are there apparently :rofl:
Grant Imahara @grantimahara
There's an army of law enforcement from various agencies here.
and tory belleci was just on CNN I think

Gundam

Well hung member
Mar 15, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Maybe I'm just an E Warrior but it sickens me how after shootings people get on the news and talk about how we were all running and diving and running and running some more. It's like they are proud they ran like cowards. Why are there not more non sheeple that would actually tackle this fuck when he wasn't looking?

I'm not saying throw yourself as a human shield right in front of a shooter but Jesus Christ it seems like 99/100 people would trample over children even if the gun fire were coming from two sections over in say an airport.

GUNS HOW DO THEY WORK?!

TS
TS
Tonster MBA

Tonster MBA

OT'r of the Year 2013
OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2007
LA
TONE -

u6o6Shl.png

Can you please post flight info fo where it stops so I can try and book tthis

Lethal

OT Supporter
Sep 6, 2003
Interview with the guy...

First shots downstairs...
Then went upstairs to the security checkpoint and started opening fire. He then (I guess) got through security at that point.

so from this and the navy yard incident, I've learned that federal security checkpoints are largely ineffectual

Lethal

OT Supporter
Sep 6, 2003
Well, apparently he pulled out the gun before the checkpoint, started shooting, and went through it on his way to the gates. :dunno:

I understand that, but these checkpoints are supposed to be secured by people with guns too :greddy:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec