SPORTS Brock looked tentative as hell after getting hit ONCE

BCIT

:hsugh:

Arlovski, or anyone with above average striking would put him away no problem.

TS
TS

BCIT

boxing was made more relevant than ever tonight. a big wrestling pedigree don't mean shit :o

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal
he looked like he was letting the cut bother him, but then the bell rang and when he came out for the second that was over. You gotta understand that's Probobly the hardest he has been hit in the cage, and the first time bleeding and it'll rock him a little bit. His corner was able to get him focused again and he came out for the second strong and ready to trade again.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
he looked like he was letting the cut bother him, but then the bell rang and when he came out for the second that was over. You gotta understand that's Probobly the hardest he has been hit in the cage, and the first time bleeding and it'll rock him a little bit. His corner was able to get him focused again and he came out for the second strong and ready to trade again.
stop feeding it

And it starts

this retard has been making consistently retarded threads for a week now

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal
I cant tell if you're calling me a tard too :o

if you can't spot the chump in the room.... :mamoru:

Oh, and it makes me feel physically supirior since we are talking about fighting and I'm right and del like I could beat him up! Plus it makes my sick grow towin e-arguments, just call me drag on and humongus' love child :o

And no I wasn't calling you a tard you fuckin tard:fawk:

.Tim

Mar 3, 2005
Oklahoma City
failhorse.jpg

TS
TS

BCIT

against a truly explosive fighter he won't have time to collect himself. He lacks animal instinct. It's like Tyson said, everyone (the opponents he mowed down) has a gameplan until they get hit.

Brock won't last long.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan