Broken Heart

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Riconosuave, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I am devastated right now. Why is it that every single woman that I have cared about in my life ends up destroying me? I was starting to think that I could be with this woman for a long while. We had great times whenever we went out together. We talked a lot and were honest with each other. She knew more about me than most of my friends. Now she doesn't even return my calls. I would think that I should deserve some sort of explanation, but instead, I get nothing. I don't expect any sympathy or replies. Sometimes it just feels better to let people know. I don't really want to talk about this, face to face, to anyone I know right now. I'm just utterly destroyed. Relationships are the one aspect of my life that I'm a total failure at. Money is nice, a nice job is good, but none of that is important if you don't have anyone to share it with. I am seriously hurting right now. I feel like an empty shell. I don't even know why I keep trying when I always know what the end result will be :crying:

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

How long were you seein this woman?

3. micks

micks the snausage wallet OT Supporter

Post your pic here and I'll tell you why she won't return your calls.

4. lauren

lauren OT Supporter

:gtfo:

5. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Keep the sly comments to yourself, you've been warned.

6. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

It's all part of the game we call dating. The only way to experience the great joy of a loving relationship is to put your heart on the line. That doesn't always work out as you know. But think of the joy, the good memories, and the personal growth that came about because of your time with her. Your current pain puts some measure on how much you value those intangibles. Anyhow, I'm rambling. Chin up. Pop a beer. Call a buddy and do something fun.