FIT BROS! Crossfit Games 2011 Streaming LIVE - Watch Elite Fitness be Forged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knucks

Jul 14, 2004
This guy is serious I think.

slightly on topic: fuck reebok. cant do anything right.

Deleted member 153699

i'd be willing to bet that some of the top dudes are very impressive. i met a 200lb dude who did crossfit and he got 2nd place among light heavies in the strongman comp i did a couple weeks ago. he has a 700lb deadlift and i guess he's really into crossfit as well :o

knucks

Jul 14, 2004
i'd be willing to bet that some of the top dudes are very impressive. i met a 200lb dude who did crossfit and he got 2nd place among light heavies in the strongman comp i did a couple weeks ago. he has a 700lb deadlift and i guess he's really into crossfit as well :o
rob orlando?

knucks

Jul 14, 2004
calves bigger than mine

BhuEL.png

kronik85

Feb 8, 2005
Deutschland
i'm debating switching to a crossfit gym, no real good gyms around with sweet equipment. maybe i can throw $40 to 'em a month and refuse to join any classes. think they'll bite?

knucks

Jul 14, 2004
i'm debating switching to a crossfit gym, no real good gyms around with sweet equipment. maybe i can throw $40 to 'em a month and refuse to join any classes. think they'll bite?
I really doubt it. I've tried at both gyms in the area here, no go.

woot

wo
Aug 22, 2003
bat country

I love watching strongman competitions. I would love to enter a local competition but I am way too small and weak for that stuff. I met a guy who competes in highland games and I want give it a go. Even then I know I'll place last.

kronik85

Feb 8, 2005
Deutschland
I love watching strongman competitions. I would love to enter a local competition but I am way too small and weak for that stuff. I met a guy who competes in highland games and I want give it a go. Even then I know I'll place last.

but you'll place last in THE HIGHLAND GAMES... that's still cool :bowdown:

elduderino323

Banned
Oct 24, 2007
Chicago, IL
theres really not that much equipment involved.

bumper plates

rowing machine

kettlebells

pull up bar

track

a rope

rings

medicine ball

first two are expensive but then thats about it

TS
TS
Tetragrammaton

Tetragrammaton

Feb 1, 2005
NYC
theres really not that much equipment involved.

bumper plates

rowing machine

kettlebells

pull up bar

track

a rope

rings

medicine ball

first two are expensive but then thats about it

True, but finding a facility that has bumper plates and lets you throw weight around is pretty rare.

The equipment isn't that expensive, just rare to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana