Buccaneers' Tom Brady, Wife Gisele Bundchen Sell New York Apartment for $37M

Accords 4U2 NV

OT's Resident Desi
Oct 26, 2000
PantherNation

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen have sold their New York City apartment for a jaw-dropping sum.

According to Jennifer Gould of the New York Post, city property records show that Brady and Gisele sold their Tribeca residence located at 70 Vestry Street for $37 million. That represented a significant profit from the $25.46 million they paid for the apartment back in 2018.

Gould noted that a Connecticut-based financier bought the pad, which features five bedrooms and five-and-a-half bathrooms.

Now, Brady and Gisele are focused on building their dream home in Miami, Florida. Per Gould, they paid $17 million to have a building torn down and are in the process of having an environmentally friendly home built.

Although Brady and Gisele sold their New York City apartment, they still own property in the area in the form of a "smaller residence" that is also located at 70 Vestry Street.

After spending the first 20 years of his NFL career with the New England Patriots, Brady is in his first season as a member of the Bucs. The 43-year-old signed a two-year, $50 million contract with Tampa during the offseason.

Brady has taken to his new surroundings quickly, even saying, "You won't catch me dead living in the northeast anymore," when asked about adapting to Florida last month.

TS
TS
Accords 4U2 NV

Accords 4U2 NV

OT's Resident Desi
Oct 26, 2000
PantherNation
Pics of wife?
hi-res-777d419f97ffd42590ca5f71ff7e6f51_crop_north.jpg

more than you can afford, pal.

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX
I ain't married....lol... you think she is all that? I mean, she isn't ugly but man, if a topic of the hottest women came up she would not even be a thought in my mind

I think you think too much about that
Relax preppy, no one is saying she’s the most beautiful woman in the world

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan