GAME Build a little table... put a flower on it

Boomdart

Apr 28, 2005
Realize 20 minutes have already gone by

Can't believe I ignored minecraft for so long, just started playing a few days ago and it has eaten up more time than I'm willing to admit :o

Haven't bought it yet, having plenty of fun for free on minecraft classic WoM Realms server. Though the full version seems interesting I like having unlimited shit to build with instead of hunting stuff down for now :o

TS
TS
Boomdart

Boomdart

Apr 28, 2005
My little spot in the world of minecraft

MkSo9.jpg

Couldn't get the CT characters to look quite right...thinking about deleting them and starting over

Ando

BOOYA
Jan 25, 2003
Mars
Finally bought it after hearing all the good things about it. Played it for maybe an hour and it was pretty fun. Haven't touched it since but I'm sure I'll get to it again.

Trying to survive the first night but dying about 50 times was fucking annoying, though.

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
Realize 20 minutes have already gone by

Can't believe I ignored minecraft for so long, just started playing a few days ago and it has eaten up more time than I'm willing to admit :o

Haven't bought it yet, having plenty of fun for free on minecraft classic WoM Realms server. Though the full version seems interesting I like having unlimited shit to build with instead of hunting stuff down for now :o
buy it and join up on bmmikee's server. we can do unlimited building there too and there aren't any mobs.

TS
TS
Boomdart

Boomdart

Apr 28, 2005
kefka, gestahl, locke, and terra :bowdown:

:coold: Wouldn't feel right having pixel art without them. I deleted the CT ones, they just werent good enough I'll try again later.

I have a much bigger map now (ranked server) but havent added much of my own stuff, watching others do stuff and rivah's (rl friend) been adding a lot of her things

I tried making a mountain side but it sucked and everyone told me so :wtc: gotta start over

Almost done with keyboard cat, just need to finish its shirt and keyboard. A lot of people don't know keyboard cat and say "Wow, big creepy cat playing a piano?" :rofl:

ZZJ84.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan