FIT Bulk/cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockman123

Aug 22, 2007
Long Island
oh hi,

I am bulking to the end of december, trying to put on 5 or 6 extra pounders.

And then for the month of january i am going to Cut and try to go down to 6% body fat.

Do you guys think i should use any fat burners, or have a stack you've used to cut and recommend it?

Stats:
5'6"
145lbs (want to hit 150)
10% bf

all tips appreciateds

snigg

Oct 23, 2006
worfisfrustratedmz8.gif

Merck

Apr 20, 2008
read the stickies you cock munching cumdipping golden showered fetal afterbirth of a pregnant lesbian fingerfuck

thebeave

Dec 25, 2007
Nobody has EVER asked a question related to this, the stickies sure won't do you any good.

The Boy Bastard

Bewbie's??
Jan 2, 2002
At 145lbs no point in bulking for another 5 or 6 if you intend to go to 6% next month. You will come back down to 140'ish regardless...save time just cut now.

timberwolf

Jan 30, 2004
Toronto
read the stickies you cock munching cumdipping golden showered fetal afterbirth of a pregnant lesbian fingerfuck

Im gonna tighten the rope once and for all in here and i will ban every single one of you that decides to push it. No one is excluded. No more bashing noobs, no more gay shit in threads. Nothing. If someone asks a stupid question or is a noob and you have nothing to say helpful or it doesnt effect you, shut your fucking mouth and dont post to them. If someones trolling, use your IL list or pm me with actual worthy proof of it. Just make sure i dont see that troll getting instigated, cause thats the case 99% of the time in here. If you dont answer or feed em then they cant troll. Pretty simple.

I would love to ban everyone and make my life easier so by all means keep it up. And to the people who keep complaining to me in pm's or aim, give me proof, like a link showing it. I will ask for bans for every single warranted thing brought to me. And like i said...no ones excluded.

timberwolf

Jan 30, 2004
Toronto
oh hi,

And then for the month of january i am going to Cut and try to go down to 6% body fat.

Do you guys think i should use any fat burners, or have a stack you've used to cut and recommend it?

Stats:
5'6"
145lbs (want to hit 150)
10% bf

all tips appreciateds

How long have you been bulking for? You're pretty much wasting your time if you're trying to hit 150 on the next few weeks only to immediately diet it off.
You're not likely to retain any lean mass you gained. You'd probably be better off staying on maintenance now and cut in january. Is there any specific date you're trying to cut by?

TS
TS
rockman123

rockman123

Aug 22, 2007
Long Island
No specific date, I just have winter break in january so more time to focus thats why i was going to start in january. I thought maybe i can put on some size before that

TS
TS
rockman123

rockman123

Aug 22, 2007
Long Island
If i am going to drop 4% bf i would need to lose some where around 8 pounds (if i am wrong please correct me if i am wrong) but i just don't want to be really thin

RG

May 4, 2003
Connecticut
1) why would you want to cut at 10%
2) why would you want to cut with 13.5" arms
3) why do you think you'll see any difference "bulking" +5lbs?

DTR rex

Dec 30, 2004
Chi-Town
Bro, you're asking some pretty stupid questions. No disrespect, but you have a lot of learning to do, much of which can be achieved by reading up on some stickies here and some VERY basic information.

1) Bulking for a month and then cutting down is pointless. You need to spend at least 3 months worth of eating over maintenance calories + lifting hard to put on mass that will actually stick after a cut has been accomplished.

2) I don't care how short you are, bulking to 150lbs and then wanting to cut is no good. Shoot for higher. At 5' 6" you should be shooting to bulk to at least 165 before you cut down... This will leave you with a lot more lean mass to show off after you finish a cut.

3) You're not going to get to 4% body fat so don't worry about it... Chances are, you won't get to 6% either. I am not sure you realize how low those numbers really are body fat wise.

4) What all of this means is: Eat big, lift big, push yourself every single day with both the fork and the weights. Do this for 6 months straight and THEN come back with questions about fat burners and cutting down.

Good luck.

TS
TS
rockman123

rockman123

Aug 22, 2007
Long Island
Bro, you're asking some pretty stupid questions. No disrespect, but you have a lot of learning to do, much of which can be achieved by reading up on some stickies here and some VERY basic information.

1) Bulking for a month and then cutting down is pointless. You need to spend at least 3 months worth of eating over maintenance calories + lifting hard to put on mass that will actually stick after a cut has been accomplished.

2) I don't care how short you are, bulking to 150lbs and then wanting to cut is no good. Shoot for higher. At 5' 6" you should be shooting to bulk to at least 165 before you cut down... This will leave you with a lot more lean mass to show off after you finish a cut.

3) You're not going to get to 4% body fat so don't worry about it... Chances are, you won't get to 6% either. I am not sure you realize how low those numbers really are body fat wise.

4) What all of this means is: Eat big, lift big, push yourself every single day with both the fork and the weights. Do this for 6 months straight and THEN come back with questions about fat burners and cutting down.

Good luck.

ok, looks like i am bulking to 165, ty for the advice

jmezz

layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours
Nov 26, 2004
oh hi,

Stats:
5'6"
145lbs (want to hit 150)
10% bf

all tips appreciateds

Bro if you are trying to add 5 pounders go to Mickey Dees and order 20 1/4 pounders and you will be all set. :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan