C-19 is similar to the HIV virus.

Super Dolemite

OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2002
Sure enough, the two proteins are very, very similar. Both are glycoproteins, or proteins covered in sugars. Glycoproteins typically function as the “hands” and “feet” of infectious viruses. Both S1 and gp120 can also cross the blood-brain barrier and do toxic harm to brain tissues.

cc @Mikel

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
they've been trying to scare people with this since like February

Vanilla Tarantino

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Bay Area
@Vanilla Tarantino

need your assessment of this information
That’s a long paper to read right now, and I want to read it more thoroughly, but it’s basically adding more evidence supporting what has been theorized - that SARS-CoV2 can enter the brain. Now it’s been shown in a mouse model that it can.

There are a number of symptoms from SARS-CoV2 that were already suggesting it, but this seems to be the first study to conclusively show that it is possible.

As for the comparison to HIV, that’s pointless clickbait. They’re different viruses, contracted in different ways, and they function very differently.

Tell me that SARS-CoV2 inserts it’s genetic code into your own like HIV does, and now we’ve got a problem. But, coronaviruses lack an integrase protein, so that’s almost impossible to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan