ART C&C: Laundromat Shoot

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
Here's the rest of this shoot...let me know what you think (had a hard time selecting shots as we got a lot of quality shots IMO).

#1:
#2:
#3:
#4:
#5:
#6:
#7:
#8:
#9:
#10:
#11:
#12:
#13:
#14:
#15:
#16:
#17:
#18:
#19:

Last edited:

Squeeb

Jun 28, 2011
I'm digging the final product. I definitely like some of the cropping you've chosen.

17 is still my favorite.

on the collage the last image seems a bit bluer to me than the others.

Not a bad way to sweat off 10lbs, it was hot and muggy in that biotch.

TS
TS
Idyfohu

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
I have the weirdest boner right now.

Well I'm hard

My pants definitely got tighter too. :naughty:

really well done. lots of keepers. must feel great :)

Thanks brutha! (it's no 200 F2 quality or anything) Definitely a fun shoot and first time I've done anything like this, let alone used more than 1 light.

I'm digging the final product. I definitely like some of the cropping you've chosen.

17 is still my favorite.

on the collage the last image seems a bit bluer to me than the others.

Not a bad way to sweat off 10lbs, it was hot and muggy in that biotch.

Thanks man, thanks again for all the help (assisted me with lighting and what not). I fixed the last shot in the collage, thanks for pointing that out.

For a TFP shoot, I think she'll be content. :p

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
The crop on #1 feels awkward to me

Love the rest. Woulda loved to see a sexy smile or something though...seems like a "dirty" shoot, so some naughtiness or something of the sort seems appropriate...the photos themselves are great though, as usual.

Budha

I really like #12 and #17. Something about the shoot kind of threw me off though. It's like she didn't belong there or something. Regardless, they looks really cool and the model is very cute.

VD

Aug 18, 2004
Denver

Love the rest. Woulda loved to see a sexy smile or something though...seems like a "dirty" shoot, so some naughtiness or something of the sort seems appropriate...the photos themselves are great though, as usual.
I agree.. I wish her face was in that shot for some reason..

#4 - I think you should've closed one of the doors and moved in closer to her.

Great set tho, awesome stuff :h5:

TS
TS
Idyfohu

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah

Ya, I've apparently fallen into this routine of cutting heads off here and there...didn't know how to introduce the set, so I'll look for another shot. Thanks man, I appreciate it!

I really like #12 and #17. Something about the shoot kind of threw me off though. It's like she didn't belong there or something. Regardless, they looks really cool and the model is very cute.

Thanks! Ya, I wasn't exactly going for the lighting in #17, but it worked out pretty well. #12 is interesting...Squeeb who assisted me pointed out it looks like he's a prisoner or held against her will (real dominating photo if that makes sense), but I liked the POV, just a bit different and I think fit well with the grungy/dirty theme.

The angle, pose and newspaper in #12 kind of make it look like you've busted her pooping

I was going to take a picture laying on the ground of her pants around her ankles, then we started laughing and we moved on...

fffuuuuuuu

:naughty:

I agree.. I wish her face was in that shot for some reason..

#4 - I think you should've closed one of the doors and moved in closer to her.

Great set tho, awesome stuff :h5:

Thanks...def will look at #1 and alternatives. I wasn't really diggin the shots in #4, should've thought of a different look/perspective for sure.

Great stuff.
I don't like the crop at the neck on #1
16 is my favorite!

Thanks bro! :bigthumb:

I like it. a lot. :cool:

Dude, where have you been. Quit being so busy with life ok? Thanks. :wavey:

:cool: I wonder if Tess's parents would approve.

Great set dude! A lot of keepers for sure.

:bigthumb: I appreciate it guys!

derekOT

Feb 9, 2009
Calgary, AB
really liking the work your doing Isaac

Have u been shooting for a while? It seems like you've only come on to OTAP recently

TS
TS
Idyfohu

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
Same...does she have a lazy eye? I can see some drifting going on in a couple of them.

But this is an awesome set..what's the background on the purpose for this shoot?

Not sure, but in the shots it certainly looks like it right? No purpose really, just a fun shoot. Found her on MM and coordinated the shoot and got a MUA/Stylist involved. :)

I want to post it, but not necessarily beneficial to my wedding book (I love these shoots, but no money in them obviously).

really liking the work your doing Isaac

Have u been shooting for a while? It seems like you've only come on to OTAP recently

Derek,

Thanks man, sincerely, that means a lot! Ya, I was on OTAP here and there and went in and out of the photog slump, but back into it more than I've been ever...

Really really started picking stuff up the last 6 months, but have been shooting for a year or two sporadically.

It's embarrassing to say, but OCF lighting is literally a few months new to me. :mamoru:

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
Dude, where have you been. Quit being so busy with life ok? Thanks. :wavey:

:rofl:

I was in Minnesota (again!) & Detroit all week. Our biggest vendor at work paid for a trip from monday to thursday for about 15 of us to take tours of their factories. Food, (lots of) drinks, and hotel were paid for. So all we did was relax, eat, and check out some of the cool stuff they made.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec