mcbama.jpg

TS
TS
jared_IRL

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
jill greenburg is a whore.

This image is Barack's head with McCain's face, just in case it wasn't immediately clear....

TS
TS
jared_IRL

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
Thank God you cleared that up for us!

Nice edit btw.

thanks

a couple people in another forum thought it was GWB or something... and one of em said that I should make the ears bigger so it looks more like him...

Just wanted to clear it up since the ears came up again...

int3rnal

Jun 15, 2001
thanks

a couple people in another forum thought it was GWB or something... and one of em said that I should make the ears bigger so it looks more like him...

Just wanted to clear it up since the ears came up again...
I thought it was GWB also.

percent

deluded
Jan 5, 2004
The Desert West
Looks pretty good, but the sizing and angle are off enough to give it a strange appearance. The relative size of the eye on the right is too small.

Obama was looking to one side and maybe a little up and mccain is looking straight ahead and maybe a little down. The nose splits the face about 25/75...and yet the tip is pointing straight out...not the slight profile it should have at that angle.

Though this can't really be fixed unless you get photos of them both with their heads at the same angle.

Overall, the PS job looks good...hard to see the "McCain layer" edges unless you stare at it for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor