CAR c5, santa fe, c220

The Bastard

Man stop taking pix of your freinds C5 and MB, get in your Sante Fe and drive home.

:fawk:

Nice cars, regardless of whether you own them or not.

TS
TS

seventh circle

ahh sorry bud i own the c5 and the santa fe. the benz is my moms. see you may not understand but when you own such a nice and expensive car you have to drive sumthin in the winter.

why would i even go through all the trouble? honestly. ;)

The Bastard

You're so full of crap. Why is the first picture shown a white corvette? and the rest is red.

Liar.

TS
TS

seventh circle

Originally posted by The Bastard
You're so full of crap. Why is the first picture shown a white corvette? and the rest is red.

Liar.

ive said it once and ill say it again. NIGHT SHOT! get with the times every sony camcorder has it. jesus! :mad:

TS
TS

seventh circle

u want some more. and if u still dont believe please refer to the last pic.

http://redneckweb.techwonks.com/chip/vette.htm

christ is that hard to believe that someone owns a vette. its just a plain old c5.

i saw some guy that claimed he owned a boss, did i fawkin tell him to shut the fuck up and quit lieing. :mad:

As a personal friend of Jeff (seventhcircle)'s I should jump to his defense:

Yes, he ownes a c5 vette, and a the hyundai, and yes his mom drives a fourbanger benz with a broken cup holder ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan