SPORTS cage crew assemble!

adrenalin112

Dec 30, 2003
SoCal --> Tempe
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (mogul: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint:pPC6800)

don't do it.
olive garden for the lose.

and which branch of the military is she joining?

adrenalin112

Dec 30, 2003
SoCal --> Tempe
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (mogul: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint:pPC6800)

shes gonna meet so much new dick in the military. no one in the military should get married in their first year.

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
You guys are assholes :rofl:. Marriage is part bullshit, but finding that one you want to be with/fuck is something else. You don't always have to be married to have that, but for some reason a ring makes it more official.

Do it man, I mean she seems kinky enough :rofl: My girlfriend would not talk to me if I tried to armbar her. You're my hero!

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
it will be baller I get her the regular ring and then later on when she doesnt know it ill switch the rock on it all I got to say is fuck yea

Everytime I tap someone out I'm going to yell this...and just yell it out at random because you made it so awesome in your vid :rofl:

FUCK YEAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor