GUN California Crew...

Qckrun

Dec 29, 2004
CA
Does anyone live or know the CA gun laws pretty well? I am due to inherit some rifles and a hunting shotgun from my Dad, which were all my grandfathers(passed away 4years ago).

I am pretty sure they are not regiestered in CA, not sure for a fact but pretty positive. Do I need to regiester these, and when I do will they attempt to take them? One is a 30-06, 1 12ga Remington shotgun, and the other two are very old antique rifles. I am quick sure none of them violate the AW ban or any other ban.

I am just afraid of taking them in and then never seeing them again due to CA being some fucking gay with its gun laws. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
actually, i just read what types of guns they are, you shouldn't have a problem.

CA doesnt require notification of ownership on longguns, and doesn't require notification when they're being transferred from father to son.

TS
TS
Qckrun

Qckrun

Dec 29, 2004
CA
actually, i just read what types of guns they are, you shouldn't have a problem.

CA doesnt require notification of ownership on longguns, and doesn't require notification when they're being transferred from father to son.
Does it matter if he went to live in another state, then is coming back and giving them to me?

The originiated in california and moved with my dad when he moved back east a couple years ago.

Thank you for your help to.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan