GUN Call of Duty 5: World At War

90free400e

Jul 15, 2004
South Carolina

TL1000RSquid

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 9, 2004
NY
I'm going to rent it. I've heard from several people who played it and said it sucked, it may use the COD4 engine but still it wasnt made by Infinity :hs: That and I'm sick of WWII shooters.

First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.
Jul 5, 2002
I have the beta, it's pretty fucking weak.

Jul 5, 2002
coolest thing: calling in the dogs

Jul 5, 2002
I was hoping this would be a cool game. :hs: Seems like people who got the beta are not very happy with it though.

Well to start theres no goddamn respawn halo so you can literally spawn and be dead before you know it over and over and over. I'm sure they'll have this fixed in the final version but it makes the beta shitty from the get-go. The upgrade system is the same as COD4 but like people are saying it's just another WWII game.

There is a new perk that will let you revive teammates that are in last stand mode and a perk that will reset the fuse on grenades so thats nice. Also you can drive a tank but its slow and annoying to maneuver, you still get UAVs (now recon planes), airstrikes (now artillery which is very slow), and instead of a chopper you get packs of dogs that will run around and kill people (which is sweet and kind of scary). Overall the game is meh.

KNYTE

I'm Not Kidding.
May 11, 2007
PHX
I lost interest entirely the second I heard that they were going back to World War 2.

Admitted

I shouldn't be on OT right now.
Dec 11, 2006
Lawl School
This isn't call of duty 5 though. A new COD, which will be #5 is coming out in like 5 months or so. This is COD WW

Jul 5, 2002
Don't you get to use flamethrowers?

they're unlockable at like level 62 or something

level cap is 11 right now

you can get molotov cocktails right now though

Jul 5, 2002
This isn't call of duty 5 though. A new COD, which will be #5 is coming out in like 5 months or so. This is COD WW

link? cause I can find nothing that says this

TL1000RSquid

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 9, 2004
NY

As far as I know after this the next COD will be in about a year and back to Infinity and it'll be called COD6.

Jurisbot Esq.

Don't blame me I voted for Ron Paul.
OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2004
Houston, TX
I entered my beta code and downloaded the beta over night will give it a try after work, but I have a feeling that I would rather play with the modern weapons of CoD4

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448