Calling a man bald = sexual harassment fyi.

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
EeXT5EDXsAUdel2.jpg

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
Guys who care about this are cringe.

I remember someone posting a 100 page misc thread about this that was sheer panic and unbridled anger :rofl:

Reactions: Faithless

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX
Male fragility at its finest

Years ago I ran into an acquaintance at a bar I hadn’t seen in years. Said “what’s up” and I just happen to mention “your hair is shorter dude…looking good”

Well unbeknownst to me, he’s balding and the short hair is just a result of him losing his hair.

He thinks I’m throwing jabs at him and gets aggressive and angrily tells me I’m fucked up for talking shit about his hair. So the girl I was with gets in between us and tells him “dude chill, you’re taking it wrong…y’all haven’t seen eachother in years and it’s not what you think ” the dude calms down and apologizes.

All because he was a sensitive little bitch :rofl:

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
Years ago I ran into an acquaintance at a bar I hadn’t seen in years. Said “what’s up” and I just happen to mention “your hair is shorter dude…looking good”

Well unbeknownst to me, he’s balding and the short hair is just a result of him losing his hair.

He thinks I’m throwing jabs at him and gets aggressive and angrily tells me I’m fucked up for talking shit about his hair. So the girl I was with gets in between us and tells him “dude chill, you’re taking it wrong…y’all haven’t seen eachother in years and it’s not what you think ” the dude calms down and apologizes.

All because he was a sensitive little bitch :rofl:

It's so odd. I do see it though. Half of the balding guys I know that have just shaved it are like fuck it and go about their business.

There are some I know that are doing everything possible to hold on to the thinning hair they have. Some of them look ridiculous and would be better to just shave it.

I couldn't care less about men's hair. So many hot bald guys in the world, why is this such an obsession?

I don't think I have ever heard a woman refer to a man as "ew bald"

Being insecure is way more unattractive than a hairstyle or lack thereof

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448