Calling a man bald = sexual harassment fyi.

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
It's so odd. I do see it though. Half of the balding guys I know that have just shaved it are like fuck it and go about their business.

There are some I know that are doing everything possible to hold on to the thinning hair they have. Some of them look ridiculous and would be better to just shave it.

I couldn't care less about men's hair. So many hot bald guys in the world, why is this such an obsession?

I don't think I have ever heard a woman refer to a man as "ew bald"

Being insecure is way more unattractive than a hairstyle or lack thereof
Most people have insecurities about their perceived attraction level to others based on appearance.

I know I am not the best looking guy in the world (thanks Kurt Russell, you asshole) but I am completely fine with the me I am. :dunno:

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
And her full bush. :naughty:
sCX8TSq.gif

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
Most people have insecurities about their perceived attraction level to others based on appearance.

I know I am not the best looking guy in the world (thanks Kurt Russell, you asshole) but I am completely fine with the me I am. :dunno:
I did an informal poll and the consensus is that we are not and that you should work harder on this. Make it a priority.

Let's put you on the calendar for a Teams meeting in a month to check on your progress.

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
It's so odd. I do see it though. Half of the balding guys I know that have just shaved it are like fuck it and go about their business.

There are some I know that are doing everything possible to hold on to the thinning hair they have. Some of them look ridiculous and would be better to just shave it.

I couldn't care less about men's hair. So many hot bald guys in the world, why is this such an obsession?

I don't think I have ever heard a woman refer to a man as "ew bald"

Being insecure is way more unattractive than a hairstyle or lack thereof
Going bald for some people is losing a core piece of their identity and a sure sign that they're aging.

It's why the hair restoration industry makes billions of dollars a year and why hair transplant surgery has progressed to the level that it's at right now.

As for myself, bic'd my head before and didn't like it, turns out I have a birthmark on the very top of my head that isn't exactly flattering, so if I ever do end up going bald I'll end needing to get that removed, so that's some surgery I'll need to pay for out of pocket. Insult on top of injury. :hsd:

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
Going bald for some people is losing a core piece of their identity and a sure sign that they're aging.

It's why the hair restoration industry makes billions of dollars a year and why hair transplant surgery has progressed to the level that it's at right now.

As for myself, bic'd my head before and didn't like it, turns out I have a birthmark on the very top of my head that isn't exactly flattering, so if I ever do end up going bald I'll end needing to get that removed, so that's some surgery I'll need to pay for out of pocket. Insult on top of injury. :hsd:
Women are self-conscious about a ton of things on their bodies, so I don't see why it's difficult to imagine men being self-conscious about hair loss.

For the record, I shave it and I'm fine with it. But it took me a long time to get to that decision. Sure I'd love a full head of hair with long flowing locks, but shaved looks good in its own way. But I totally get how someone else might have a harder time accepting that their look is changing slowly and they're losing something.

Reactions: amalgamas

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
As in think of the grossest and or most cringe fetish things your dark mind can conjure and Reddit has popular subreddits for those nightmares.
Yikes. I mean I'm not one to judge as long as you're not hurting anyone who cares. I would just rather men have the hairy chest not women

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
Women are self-conscious about a ton of things on their bodies, so I don't see why it's difficult to imagine men being self-conscious about hair loss.

For the record, I shave it and I'm fine with it. But it took me a long time to get to that decision. Sure I'd love a full head of hair with long flowing locks, but shaved looks good in its own way. But I totally get how someone else might have a harder time accepting that their look is changing slowly and they're losing something.

So commenting on any part of any person for any thing is sexual harassment, because any person could be insecure about anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448