Calling a man bald = sexual harassment fyi.

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
As a bald man, :ugh:
So commenting on any part of any person for any thing is sexual harassment, because any person could be insecure about anything.
In 20 years we’re just going to sit there quietly, hands always visible, doing our jobs in silence, afraid to even smile at someone anymore…like a bunch of robots.

I mean I hope not, robots/computers could and should be doing most jobs where sexual harassment is a big problem - service industry and office jobs.

Reactions: Camaro3800

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
So commenting on any part of any person for any thing is sexual harassment, because any person could be insecure about anything.
Pretty sure I didn’t say that and you made a big stretch there. I wasn’t even speaking to the original post.

I personally wouldn’t call it sexual harassment, no. But since it’s not unusual for men to struggle with accepting hair loss, why would a normal, socially adept person comment on a man’s balding head without knowing if he’d take it in stride or not?

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
I wouldn't call it sexual harassment but I figure this guy went for whatever was going to net him the most amount of money and since commenting on appearances usually falls under sexual harassment it fit the bill.

Reactions: Faithless

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
If they don't want us to touch it and comment on it, they shouldn't be bald!

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
Is it sexual harassment to comment on a woman hair? I suppose it can be depending on how it what you say. In general you probably shouldn't comment on people appearances.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007

BPoSdcb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: garbagemanlb

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448