GUN Can I order handgun ammo to my doorstep? v.Cali

Jeff Merr

Elite Member
Jul 4, 2003
Northern California
Someone told me that you are not supposed to order ammo to your doorstep. I ordered 500rnds of 7.62 a few months ago and no one said anything, just had to sign for it from UPS. Is there a law against this in California? I heard now they need fingerprints or some shit when you purchase any ammo at shops? thanks

TS
TS
Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr

Elite Member
Jul 4, 2003
Northern California
it depends on the city, and place you're ordering from IIRC.

some shops will say on their website "will not ship to San Francisco" for example.

Well I'd be ordering from out of state since they have the best deals, like J&G ammo. They seem to have no problem shipping to Cali. I just don't want to have DOJ knocking on my door if I do another 500 or 1k order.

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Well I'd be ordering from out of state since they have the best deals, like J&G ammo. They seem to have no problem shipping to Cali. I just don't want to have DOJ knocking on my door if I do another 500 or 1k order.

:rofl: what have you been reading that got you all paranoid?

from J&Gs page:

The following locations have ammunition restrictions.
If you are in Illinois a FOID card must on file before we will ship.
If you are in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, or Massachusetts we will only ship to an FFL dealer.

YMMV

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan