TECH Can I sell the $100 adwords cards I keep getting?

Browning

Most Adblocked AV Ever
Feb 14, 2005
Haven't used adwords in a while and I keep getting sent these adwords carda that I doubt I'll use. :o

TS
TS
Browning

Browning

Most Adblocked AV Ever
Feb 14, 2005
I have a $50 facebook one right here beside me and should more around here some where

komplex

I'll take a Facebook one. :hs:, I have a $100 Google ones as well, but already have an account. Have another company I want to sign up for adwords but it won't let me enter the code anywhere. Time to call the support line. :o, already spend $2,600 a month with them.

TS
TS
Browning

Browning

Most Adblocked AV Ever
Feb 14, 2005
i think they are tied to your account, but i could be wrong
nah, well maybe one since it came from google. It's a $100 card, then I have a $75 code for google and the facebook $50, both of which came from a mag.

$100 expires 31st of this month and the other two expire June 30th. I kknow I have more too:o

TS
TS
Browning

Browning

Most Adblocked AV Ever
Feb 14, 2005
I'll take a Facebook one. :hs:, I have a $100 Google ones as well, but already have an account. Have another company I want to sign up for adwords but it won't let me enter the code anywhere. Time to call the support line. :o, already spend $2,600 a month with them.
make another account. I have a few

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
I get a ton of those.

They didn't started sending them to me until after I had already opened an Adwords account :uh:

komplex

Most of the coupons I've seen only work on new accounts too, i'm not sure about yours though..

Don't know, :hs:, signed up with the code, and get a e-mail saying you used the $100 code to sign up... now call us if you need help for $100 credit to get your account started. My one account I didn't have to do anything other than enter my code in a box after signing up, and they even ran my ads with no CC #, etc.

matrixan

Aug 10, 2004
Call 1-877-721-1738 tell them you need help setting up a new campaign and ask for a $100, they'll offer 30 day support and performance management for your campaign too. Goog finally realized that many small businesses are unable to use adwords aside from adding more money and clicking pause button.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor