TS
TS
novo

novo

how's your dad?
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
Low Haight
“Unlike the last encounter, this cup of chocolate milk has a certain twinkle in his eye, a relaxed and suave nature that simply wasn’t there the first time around. This universe is the same but different; a little more flirty, a little more exciting… a little more gay.”
― Chuck Tingle, Shared By The Chocolate Milk Cowboys

“I’m gay,” Bumbleborn says. “Uh… what?” I stammer, a little confused. “That’s cool.” “I just wanted to say that clearly in this story instead of claiming years later it was there in the subtext the whole time,” the woolly mammoth continues. “That’s awesome,” I reply with a smile, only half following this conversation that’s clearly steeped in metamagic. ”
― Chuck Tingle, Trans Wizard Harriet Porber and the Bad Boy Parasaurolophus: An Adult Romance Novel

“Two at a time?” I laugh. “Why not? Let’s make it a double shot, boys!”
― Chuck Tingle, Oppressed In The Butt By My Inclusive Holiday Coffee Cups

“The thing is, it looks exactly like him; tall with tan skin and broad shoulders, a little crooked to the right and a vast empire of agriculture throughout the middle. But if this is the case, and we actually are staring at the shirtless form of the hot and sexy state of California, then why is he here on the East Coast?”
― Chuck Tingle, The State Of California Stalks My Gay Butthole

“The pound lost so much value that we had to make up for it by becoming pounds ourselves,” Perber explains. “That doesn’t really make any sense,” I tell him. “None of this makes any sense,” the coin counters, “but it’s all we’ve got left. You’re all we’ve got left.” ”
― Chuck Tingle, Pounded By The Pound: Turned Gay By The Socioeconomic Implications Of Britain Leaving The European Union

“The author has mercy on me with four simple words. We continue fucking forever.”
― Chuck Tingle, Reamed By My Reaction To The Title Of This Book

• Love
Reactions: 8legs

Matren

I am vengeance! I am the night!
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
“I’m gay,” Bumbleborn says. “Uh… what?” I stammer, a little confused. “That’s cool.” “I just wanted to say that clearly in this story instead of claiming years later it was there in the subtext the whole time,” the woolly mammoth continues. “That’s awesome,” I reply with a smile, only half following this conversation that’s clearly steeped in metamagic. ”
― Chuck Tingle, Trans Wizard Harriet Porber and the Bad Boy Parasaurolophus: An Adult Romance Novel
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman