FIT Can someone fill me in on WTF happened to Levrone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Last I checked levronereport.com dude was yolked the fuck up pretty solid again, now i check it several+ months later and hes still updating it daily but looks horrible :wtf: i just saw him get his body fat measured in his latest post or whatever and he claims hes 8.7% and looks about 12% :rofl:

did he like stop training after he hit his goals again and now hes just doing whatever the fuck all? what a weird fuck. he should just sauce his brains out again and STFU.

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
his fagocity overcame his marketing prowess

but not before a solid frank dux investment

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
he could be jacked, awesome and on 6 grams a week

instead he's channeled faggotry, overmarketed his joke of a workout supplement and the only person on here that jacked off to it got pussyhurt and ran off crying a few months ago

~fin

TS
TS
Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
he could be jacked, awesome and on 6 grams a week

instead he's channeled faggotry, overmarketed his joke of a workout supplement and the only person on here that jacked off to it got pussyhurt and ran off crying a few months ago

~fin

:werd: I see what youre saying. But he got to be a pretty diesel size IIRC, now he just looks like shit again. Makes no sense.

Thelonius

Aug 8, 2008
dude has no outside perspective. he doesn't realize how fuckin ridiculous his shit is sometimes. fingerman being the obvious example.

MaineSucks

Everglades Guy
OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Wait levrone is an actual person and not a punny way to talk about LeBron?

:o

Kevin Levrone

levron102.jpg

Then he quit bodybuilding, took a holier than thou attitude about steroids and pursued an acting career which didn't work. Realized he had nothing going on, so he started "The Levrone Report" where he claimed he was going to take himself back to bodybuilding status without using drugs and start talking all of this crazy shit... got pretty back and strong again and obviously used but claimed natty. Marketed a shitty workout supplement and has now fallen back into obscurity.

Sucks too, I always thought he had one of the best physiques in the last few decades of bodybuilding

knucks

Jul 14, 2004
Who cares though, really? He's making money right? Hates gon hate.

And Frank Dux looks better than a lot of FN so I don't know why y'all hate so much :/

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
kevin levrone is a shining example of why drugs and youtube are a really REALLY bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor