GAME Can we get a legit Nintendo Switch thread?

Insert Tokens

Fuck Cancer
OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2006
AU
My kid broke my switch... it sat on the shelf for months, then the other day I opened it up and it was just a loose connector :bowdown:

Now trying to decide what to play next. Finished BOTW and Odyssey.

TS
TS
LIQUID

LIQUID

DRIVE FAST. EAT ASS.
Feb 1, 2001
Ocean side, FL
My kid broke my switch... it sat on the shelf for months, then the other day I opened it up and it was just a loose connector :bowdown:

Now trying to decide what to play next. Finished BOTW and Odyssey.
I still have both to finish

I don't have a lot of time due to work :wtcd:

TS
TS
LIQUID

LIQUID

DRIVE FAST. EAT ASS.
Feb 1, 2001
Ocean side, FL
hnnng should I just download Bayonetta or order it at Best buy and have it delivered on like two weeks but get the Digi bayonBayo one code :run:
With the physical copy you get part 1. I'd do that.

Granted I've never played it. Although I do own it on steam lol

This shit is worth every penny

Edit: get it on Amazon. Takes 2 days to get to you iirc

Reactions: crotch

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Got one about a month back, wife suggested it which was nuts since she is not really a gamer. But like most people our age did play Nintendo back in the day, caught her later that day playing Zelda BOTW. I've been playing BOTW but with a wife and a kid I can only play in short burst and with no breadcrumbs and pretty much no real direction it will probably take me forever to finisho_O

Should be good for when I travel for work though, much better than lugging the OG XBOX1 around.

Creator

The Creator Has a Master Plan
Sep 27, 2001
Here
I'd never played a Zelda game before and was totally blown away by botw. Finished it the other day. Got Splatoon 2 since everyone hyped it. It's alright. It's very unique. I like their UI. But I get bored after 2-3 games, and generally get first place (unranked since Im not level 10 yet) which I don't understand because I suck at fast twitch games.

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
Jan 30, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I like $150 want a switch but the goddamn thing is so popular at full price they won't put it on sale

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19