GAME Can we get a legit Nintendo Switch thread?

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
has anyone had any success with any third party switch docks? pretty nuts nintendo is charging 60 for the dock and 30 for a power adapter

would love to have one or two more around the house

Babylon

i'm tired, i'm freezing, i'm dumb
Dec 27, 2007
has anyone had any success with any third party switch docks? pretty nuts nintendo is charging 60 for the dock and 30 for a power adapter

Watch that but listen closely. Apparently almost all of the 3rd party docks have been known to brick switches.

Babylon

i'm tired, i'm freezing, i'm dumb
Dec 27, 2007
The covert dock looks like exactly what you want but idk if I'd personally risk it

FDT

no custer shit
OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2006
PNW

I've had the Insignia dock from Best Buy for about 3 years now, and it hasn't fucked anything up :dunno: if you read reviews of it you won't find many mentions of it bricking the console

I also have a couple of these and they work just fine, even powered with a power bank:

FDT

no custer shit
OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2006
PNW
Anyone know if you still can't apply any adhesive skins to the back of a switch? Iirc around launch dbrand skins/etc were peeling the finish off, but I just got a new Animal Crossing switch and was thinking about throwing a clear skin on it so the pattern on the back of the switch doesn't get scratched up :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448