GAME Can we get a legit Nintendo Switch thread?

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
i finished playing Mario 64 (not the first time) and then galaxy 1 for the first time, and i am currently half way through galaxy 2 for the first time. 3d world next i think.

after that I think I will catch up with Zelda... haven't played any since Ocarina of Time. :hs:

• Wow
Reactions: Keksimus

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
i finished playing Mario 64 (not the first time) and then galaxy 1 for the first time, and i am currently half way through galaxy 2 for the first time. 3d world next i think.

after that I think I will catch up with Zelda... haven't played any since Ocarina of Time. :hs:
ah fuck i need to jump back on 64. I vowed to beat it again before i jump on galaxy bc i know galaxy will spoil me.

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
ah fuck i need to jump back on 64. I vowed to beat it again before i jump on galaxy bc i know galaxy will spoil me.
It will. Having played 64 then galaxy... The transition in controls was a bit of a shock but the camera is so much better in galaxy (though still not perfect)

That said, I still consider 64 the best mario game ever made. :)

Reactions: crotch

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
It will. Having played 64 then galaxy... The transition in controls was a bit of a shock but the camera is so much better in galaxy (though still not perfect)

That said, I still consider 64 the best mario game ever made. :)

smb3 is my pick for the best. top 3 for me are galaxy 2, world, and 3.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
3 is great also. Sadly, I never really played world all the way through. I got genesis instead of snes back in the early 90s. I am planning on going through and playing Mario 1,3world after I finish galaxy.

skipping 2 i see. wise decision, i never cared for that one that much.

i also got a sega genesis as a present so i played that a lot more than snes but i did eventually get an snes. i played so much sonic, genesis did have some great games.

Reactions: Sean6293

Frank White

Through thick and thin...
OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Dirty Jerz

No love for sunshine? I jumped into that for the first time before trying galaxy for the first time. Will play 64 also at some point. But I kinda want to get the one coming out Friday, I’ve never played that either

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
No love for sunshine? I jumped into that for the first time before trying galaxy for the first time. Will play 64 also at some point. But I kinda want to get the one coming out Friday, I’ve never played that either
64 is gonna be a bit annoying after you played galaxy as the camera is hard to figure out sometimes, but besides that its my fav mario game. one of the hardest also.

i'd play sunshine but I don't have a GC and i don't wanna buy the multi game for switch when i already played the other two.

i'm also gonna play 3d world this friday for the first time also.

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
i want mario 3d world and bravely default but dont wanna drop a buck twenty when i have a ps5 too :rofl:

fuuu

Frank White

Through thick and thin...
OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Dirty Jerz
64 is gonna be a bit annoying after you played galaxy as the camera is hard to figure out sometimes, but besides that its my fav mario game. one of the hardest also.

i'd play sunshine but I don't have a GC and i don't wanna buy the multi game for switch when i already played the other two.

i'm also gonna play 3d world this friday for the first time also.
Ah my bad thought u got the 3 pack on switch. That’s what I’m doing. Never played sunshine or galaxy and didn’t feel like dragging the n64 out to play 64 so I got it. I’ve played 64 before so I know how annoying it can be lol

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
Ah my bad thought u got the 3 pack on switch. That’s what I’m doing. Never played sunshine or galaxy and didn’t feel like dragging the n64 out to play 64 so I got it. I’ve played 64 before so I know how annoying it can be lol
i've got a modded wii and an external HDD hooked up to it with a ton of wii games (new super mario bros wii, also "newer sMB wii which is a fan made game and is really excellent, galaxy 1 and 2) and virtual console games (including M64)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec