GAME Can we get a legit Nintendo Switch thread?

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
How do you people have so much time to play? I played a little mario 3d and lovers in spacetime with the kids but otherwise don't have time for the games I want to play (hades/black flag/doom/metro).

Reactions: ZeroDeeFeX

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
How do you people have so much time to play? I played a little mario 3d and lovers in spacetime with the kids but otherwise don't have time for the games I want to play (hades/black flag/doom/metro).
i also have hades for the pc that i haven't even had a chance to open yet. lol

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
Skyward Sword HD is rumored to be in the direct :o never played that one or much of Wind Waker
It was my least favorite 3d Zelda by a mile. Wind Waker is solid, but the remake is way better. The original had a mandatory fetch quest at the end of the game that was stupid long and cumbersome. The remake cut that by two thirds or so, and it was still too long.

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
It was my least favorite 3d Zelda by a mile. Wind Waker is solid, but the remake is way better. The original had a mandatory fetch quest at the end of the game that was stupid long and cumbersome. The remake cut that by two thirds or so, and it was still too long.

HUGE QOL improvement. I know way too many people who gave up right at the finish line for wind waker on GC because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448